Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #11

Re: Face to face

As of today I can add another to my list of "now identifiable by face friends" well two really.

So I have now seen in the flesh so to speak. Can't believe I have met the most.......you all have to get out more.

Yola - when handing over a very noisy.....persian . Yola looked like she had stepped out of a fashion magazine, while I had the look of dragged backwards through a hedge.
Smudgley - Kelly lots of times but through here first, then through CP.
Elaine - Shall not mention any stories in case authorities are reading this. Seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met.
Kim - At Crufts a few years ago - a lovely lovely lady.
Dinahsmum - Hilary at Crufts a few years ago. I miss her
Alex - At the cat show and when exchanging plants before that, and once in a car park in Bham city centre with her daughters. Lovely girls.
Erin and Jac at the cat show a few years ago.
BorderDawn - Dawn at Crufts. And her gorgeous Borders too one day will met the cats in person.
PinkLizzy - Liz and the beautiful ever smiling Erin, today at Crufts. Had a lovely lovely day with Erin and Erin.
Tom - At Crufts a fair few years ago a Dogsey get together.
Fran - Same Crufts get together a few years ago.

I have spoken to Eileen and Angie on the phone.

If I have missed anyone please feel free to scream at me. I am to meet Angie in person this year (come hail or high water) And when I go up to Scotland (see Elaine I am still threatening) I intend to meet Pat too.

And I feel like I have meet EmmaG as I have a bit of her here at home, in the form of her two stunning portraits of Cleo and Oz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
11-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #12

I have met Kazz, Elaine, Alex, Fran and Dawn. Spoken to Yola on the phone, but sadly we didn't get chance to meet up.

(Thanks for the nice compliment Kazz. I can honestly say you are one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have been lucky enough to meet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
I have met Kazz, Elaine, Alex, Fran and Dawn. Spoken to Yola on the phone, but sadly we didn't get chance to meet up.

(Thanks for the nice compliment Kazz. I can honestly say you are one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have been lucky enough to meet.
Thank you but .....likewise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
11-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Elaine - Shall not mention any stories in case authorities are reading this. Seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met.

I am to meet Angie in person this year (come hail or high water) And when I go up to Scotland (see Elaine I am still threatening) I intend to meet Pat too.
Ah how sweet you are . I'm glad you are keeping the stories to yourself, cannt risk me being sent back to the dark place

I cannt remember how it came about that I met Pat, Pat remind me please???
Liz I met when she delivered Bernie.
Have yet to meet Farthing, although we have passed eachother in traffic I believe, oh and I have spoken with her on the phone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
11-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #15

i havent met anybody, but have spoken to elaine on the phone. would be nice to meet a few peeps tho!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
11-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz85
i havent met anybody, but have spoken to elaine on the phone. would be nice to meet a few peeps tho!
Should you ever have the misfortune to enter the land of Aberdeen, feel free to look me up. You might live to regret it but feel free anyway

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #17

ah Kazz - always welcome - Kizzy would be delighted too as I keep reminding her about Aunties Kazz and Smudgley. Pip would love to meet another aunty - he is keen on admirers!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
11-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #18

i only go as far up us aviemore, thats where the mil lives but i dont do that trip very often

a glasgow/edinburgh meet would be good!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
11-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Ah how sweet you are . I'm glad you are keeping the stories to yourself, cannt risk me being sent back to the dark place

I cannt remember how it came about that I met Pat, Pat remind me please???
Liz I met when she delivered Bernie.
Have yet to meet Farthing, although we have passed eachother in traffic I believe, oh and I have spoken with her on the phone.
You came up to visit my new foster kittens...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
11-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #20

I have met Lainey a good few times...she has become a firm friend.....Spoken a few times to Mags, on the phone, also Eileen when I was in America...Got Christmas cards from a lot of Catsey members....