Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #11

Re: New Years Eve

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, all flesh and fur friends .
Not going partying big time, just a get together in my brother's house and then home to my warm bed. Feel very tired and rather sluggish, I think it's down to all the cheese I've eaten I've gone overboard more than I should have.

Spent a lot of time phoning around friends today and catching up with news, then decided I must get organised for my holiday, this time next week we'll be in our Gatwick hotel! yikes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #12

hey everyone, happy new year when the clock strikes 12am in whatever part of the world you are in

My new year is going to be spent getting the house ready tonight as i have been working all day.

Hope you have a great time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
31-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #13

Afternoon, everyone.
I am excited this morning as my online friend (the one who makes those wooly eggs) just rescued a flame point siamese and I've had fun telling her all about Solomon and his antics. She's had him two days and is amazed how confident and social he is, I've of course pointed her in the direction of Tovey's books and a few websites. How fun!!
Nothing planned tonight, we like to stay home and be quiet for New Years...I am just not into parties anymore, lol.
May pop out at some point for a few things though I'm not sure if there are special hours today, I'll have to check that.
Pretty much nothing exciting, just a regular day. I do wonder if it's too early to be expecting Kuan Yin's new collar. I'll of course take a pic when it arrives to show how pretty she looks
Freezing temps but uncharacteristically sunny and bright.
Have a good day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
31-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #14

JUST WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
the boys want to say hi as well xxx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #15

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-01-2011, 12:35 AM   #16

Strange new year for us. Howard and myself are having to attend the gathering next door seperately as Chris is still feeling ill. His temp goes high at night and he feels awful. One of us stays at home whilst the other goes next door and then we swap.