Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #1

New Years Eve

What is everyone doing tonight?

I will be at the airport or going there as my brother and his family are flying home, and I will be picking them up at 2am I don't drink anyhow and really don't mind a taxi new years eve/day morning.......with the children and little Lizzie I would not like to risk it either. They are coming back with his wife's brother and wife so I have hired (paid for by brother and he is having it for the long weekend to get them all about) a minibus to pick them up as there will be enough room for them and luggage.

So can I take this opportunity to wish every single one of you a
Happy Healthy and above all Funfilled 2011

I would also like to say Thank you to everyone for all your support this year it has been appreciated and "noted" in my future Angel book for what goes around comes around.

See you all later I am off to collect the minibus.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #2

Re: New Years Eve

Morning Kazz, morning all.

Nothing much planned for today - might do a bit of clearing up in the garden, might not as it is a bit drizzly outside.

Gammon and coke cola are in the slow cooker - really looking forward to that later. Popped some Champagne in the fridge for me and hubby to celebrate the new year in.

Have a good one everybody - drive safely Kazz.

Happy New Year to all xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
31-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #3

Morning... it's tidy and organise in stages day here. Bit of fun playing on laptop, bit of work in the house - mostly focused on bedroom so far...

This evening? Likely very boring... I rather expect it to be a similar experience to last year, when I was curled up playing online and suddenly heard a lot of bangs, and commented to myself "I hear fireworks, must be midnight then".

Happy New Year to all - when it gets here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
31-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #4

Ive a turkey to cook! We will have it about 3pm. Forgot about fireworks, have to get dogs out before midnight. Dont want them spooked

2011 - well hope its better than 2010. Theres still 40,000 without water here. Some have been without from Christmas Eve. Bottled water is like gold dust.

Mum & i will see the New Year in with the TV. That in itself will be sad as any other year we had dad here.

Whatever you do - enjoy. Happy New Year!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
31-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #5

Happy Hogmanay folks!

Housework today, then meeting friends tonight for meal and drink.

Tomorrow the family are all round so I'll be cooking for 11 (arghhhh help!!)

Have a great day and best wishes to all for 2011.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
31-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #6

I usually make a point of having a lovely clean tidy house, all the laundry done etc, for the New Year. This year however it's not been done, I still feel rather sore and very listless. OH has been out to do a bit of shopping but is not interested in having anything special cooked for this evening or tomorrow, he's happy enough with stuff that's already in the freezer.

It'll be an early night for me and no champagne although traditionalist OH will probably stay up to see in the New Year with a whisky.

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2011, health and happiness to all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #7

Thank you for the new year wishes, i hope everyone enjoys their selves whatever you are doing.
Velvet i'm sorry you and your mum will be sad, not much else i can say.
We had to take my youngest to the doctors this morning as he has been poorly the last few days. Apparently he has a virus so no need for AB's, just Ibrprofen to reduce his temp.
We still managed to get Malaika to the park and she shared her goodies with her friends, or should i say i did. She has actualy recieved 4 cards
Just going to a neighbours tonight for a get together.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #8

Hi all! Temps back in the normal range: 5 C (42 F) and some sun trying to come out, been to the market, got gin, first time out in days. Nothing at all planned for tonight, just the usual watching the ball fall in Times Square on TV.

Wishing a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #9

Happy New Year to everyone.

I hope it brings you all good cheer, good health and happiness.

Please give all Catsey cats a Happy New Year cuddle from me xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
31-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #10

Not much planned here, feeling a bit under the weather with a cold so I think Erin and I will be in bed before midnight. We'll have to see in the New Year with the 2am feed!
Happy New Year to all Catsey cats and their humans!