Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
28-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #11

Re: Tuesday all Day

Hello everyone...

Very quiet day here today - bit of a clean and tidy up deal - parents expecting visitors tomorrow, and the day after I go home!

In other news, after being totally wound up by my Dad playing with a tape measure, Cloud decided it was time for pouncing practice... whereupon she actually ran into one of the mirror doors - trying to catch the cat/moving thing she could see in them. All fine with her though!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-12-2010, 12:38 AM   #12

Squirrel, was that one of those metal tape measures that zip back into their casing with a whirring noise at the press of a button? All of mine have always enjoyed a little session with the tape measure, even laid-back Ms Leia! I'll have to get that out after dinner for a romp; haven't done that in a while.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
29-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #13

Yep, that's the kind Eileen. Dad got one for Christmas as part of a stocking from Mum - he goes through them like nothing else at work... Ended up spendign a good few hours playing with it with Cloud... Was quite amusing at first, as she couldn't quite follow that it didn't go past Dad, so she kept on looking behind him. Then of course, he twigged...