Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #1

Christmas Sunday

Morning all

Hope your Christamas is all you hoped it would be then some. Not much dong today, may pop to the shops have a look round not sure............. then lunch out with the family. Mom and Dad not going Dad feels a bit
"shaky" as he calls it. And Mom has not tried eating in a public place and won't go. .....but they will be better in the house safe and warm surrounded by Chocs, turkey and food for the 5000.

See you all later ..whatever you do ENJOY.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #2

Re: Christmas Sunday

Morning kazz , morning all.

Off out this afternoon -meal out with the family which should be nice.

Have a good day all. X x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #3

Morning all.Hope you all had a great Christmas, we had a wonderful day, got some really nice presents too.Good company andots of nice things to eat!!
Having a lazy day today,think a good long dog walk is on the cards.have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #4

Morning all. Not sure what I'm gonna do today. Still in my jammy's. Broke a tooth xmas eve so will have to find a dentist this week if I can. Had a lovely day at my folks yesterday. Rayne was sooooo excited, bless her.
Might just sit around for a bit longer.
Have a good day all. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #5

Hi all - snowing quite heavily here so plans to go to John Lewis for a nose round have been put on hold. Can't risk both of us not being able to get home. What would the animals do? Might just have to cuddle up on couch and see what good films are on.

Glad that everyone seems to have had a good Christmas so far.

Enjoy the day peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #6

Happy Day everyone! Is it Boxing Day, or is that tomorrow because of Sunday? Bit confused but happy - got the 2 Beatles double album pack and playing on 'puter now. The Good Old Days are back so I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face.

Hope others have a jolly day whatever you do. Minus 4 here, but sunny and no more snow - "old" snow still lying. Pip knocked bird table over earlier to must go and pull that upright - feel so sorry for the little birds.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #7

Hope all had a lovely Christmas! Bitterly cold: minus 4 (26 F), wind chill minus 9, blustery winds and just waiting for the predicted snow. A huge storm barreling up the coast, we are supposed to get 3 - 5" here but New York and Boston expecting heavy falls and blizzard conditions. Chance of snow 100%! Bah! Slept in, out to rescue the paper (bird feeder is full), plan to be indoors probably until Tuesday. Plenty of food left over from yesterday ... chicken sandwiches and soup stock from the carcass. Had a quiet day with just me, but nice. Will Monday be a holiday as Boxing Day is today?

Elaine, sorry about the tooth!

Enjoy your day, stay warm and upright!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #8

Hi all

Had a great Christmas, made a great dent in all those chocs , and have spent most of the day on the couch wrapped in my slanket (which I ADORE), and only ventured outside to sort all the animals out. They are all coping remarkably well with the snow thank goodness. (The chickens have thoroughly enjoyed tucking into my soup leftovers!).

Hope everyone is well, warm and enjoying their holiday x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
26-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #9

Hi all... Sunday has been fine here - mostly quiet. I walked to church, but everyone else stayed in. Don't often see the people at the service I was at today, so it was nice to catch up with a few of them.

I have public holidays taking me through until a week on Tues when I have to return to work... It's very nice - but then I'll only get one in May and one in June/July (forget which) until this time next year...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #10

Eileen, boxing day is meant to be day off for workers so it can only fall on a weekday therefore when day after Christmas falls on a Saturday or Sunday then its Christmas Saturday and or Sunday...........Boxing day can only be Monday - Friday.

Just got back from a family meal out, really enjoyable.