Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #11

Re: White Wednesday

((((HUGS)))) Elaine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #12

Here's a Q for you (not a quiz Q!) - Do your dogs/cats give each other presents? Kizzy has a present from Pip and vice versa. They also have joint presents from us and from their "grandma"!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Bah-humbug people, have lost my xmas cheer. Was doing ok till I had a fall out with my brother in law yesterday, my dad is also being a nightmare. I really dont want to go and have a family xmas meal now, I'd rather stay home tbh.
Got the van stuck on a hill today, that wasnt funny especially as there was a 4x4 up my ass and a big transit coming at me from the front. No ****** helps you though, they just sit in their vehichles getting irrate at me, nothing I can do, black ice under snow isnt my fault. Finally got to the doggy I was to be walking, fifteen minutes later I am on the deck crying, slippede on black ice and ******ed my ankle. Dont know how I'm supposed to walk my dogs and my sisters lot too for the next two days.
I'm off to bed soon to forget this day ever happened.

Oh dear sorry you have had a roten day Elaine.... I hope your ankle is not to badly hurt and feels a little better tomorrow.

Off out now see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #14

Evening all.

Finished work today woohoooo just waiting for hubby to come home.

Going to do some baking tomorrow Yule log for hubby and some mince meat parcels and pies.

Seriously considering getting some winter tyres for my car, read on the mazda 6 forum a lot of owners complaining about the car in the snow/slush. The car really is undriveable. Either that or I am going to get some auto socks for the car as they have really good reviews but can only be used in the snow/ice but they are very easy to instal and they only cost about £65 for two.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #15

Oh Elaine, sorry it's such a rotten day! Hope the ankle will be less painful tomorrow; take it easy, hon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Here's a Q for you (not a quiz Q!) - Do your dogs/cats give each other presents? Kizzy has a present from Pip and vice versa. They also have joint presents from us and from their "grandma"!!!!
lol sort of
all the animals in our house have presents either marked from santa claws or from mom and dad. also have a box of gifts for them that was sent in post from grandma and grandpa.
when we give to other animals (my parents' dogs, K's parents' dog, K's sister's dogs and cat..) we mark it to their pets from our pets usually

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #17

sorry about your bad day, elaine. sometimes if i go to bed and sleep then wake and "start over" then i feel better..
everything is good here except my back is out of sorts the last few days, i must have slept wrong or something and i can't right it, irritating spot too, the lower back and then of course pain shoots down the leg. not all that new with my scoliosis but this time it's taking longer than usual to ease up.
i am getting happy for xmas, k is a scrooge as usual. oh well, think i'll watch some holiday movies today and maybe make more gingerbread cookies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-12-2010, 12:27 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Evening all.

Finished work today woohoooo just waiting for hubby to come home.

Going to do some baking tomorrow Yule log for hubby and some mince meat parcels and pies.

Seriously considering getting some winter tyres for my car, read on the mazda 6 forum a lot of owners complaining about the car in the snow/slush. The car really is undriveable. Either that or I am going to get some auto socks for the car as they have really good reviews but can only be used in the snow/ice but they are very easy to instal and they only cost about £65 for two.
I did read in the paper that kwik fit supply winter tyres and for a small fee keep your "summer ones" but if you had the space sure you culd stack them at home. Someone at works has winter tyres and says they are a big difference.