Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #11

Re: Monday daily - 4 days to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Sun shining on the snow here.
went to a lovely carol service at my son's community church. The service was quite lively with a blend of old and new. First time i have ever heard the Slade christmas song played at church.
Been out with Malaika into the park, i'm afraid she was a bit of a brat today, bullying a puppy younger than her. I've noticed she has got more play bitey recently and needs a canine telling off.
Food shop done, just need to get fruit/veg now.
She has to be what I class as a "doggy teenage holligan" now Shelley hence the play bitey next wil be recall falling apart, but the basics do come back manners maketh dog.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #12

Yola, i do hope you are feeling better soon, have you tried some menthol in a bowl of hot water to put your head over ( you can drape a towel over your head to keep the steam in ), it does help.
MrsH seems like the Dog's have the naughties today
Spent a very cosy afternoon watching a Christmas film, Cats and Dog curled up on the settee with us.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
She has to be what I class as a "doggy teenage holligan" now Shelley hence the play bitey next wil be recall falling apart, but the basics do come back manners maketh dog.
Coincidently i am just reading an interesting book on Dog facts and apparently it is an urban myth that for every dog year equals 7 human. According to the book when a dog is a year old it's approx 15 in human years so you are spot on there Kazz.
Stroppy teen or what

A little funny in the book was a saying of Churchill's
"Our Dog chases people on a bike, so we had to take it away

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Yola, i do hope you are feeling better soon, have you tried some menthol in a bowl of hot water to put your head over ( you can drape a towel over your head to keep the steam in ), it does help.
MrsH seems like the Dog's have the naughties today
Spent a very cosy afternoon watching a Christmas film, Cats and Dog curled up on the settee with us.
I have yes. Funny thing it's not actually too blocked any more, I can breathe through my nose - it's just the blasted pain; makes it an effort to keep my eyes open.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #15

hi, all.
we had a bit of snowfall this morning but none of it stuck
temps hovering around right between deciding if it's rain or snow. i have a feeling if we get snow it won't stick because the temps are hovering. funny how we got that arctic spell a few weeks back and for christmas it seems to not even be present, lol.
all the packages i've needed have shown up,especially my cat food, kitty litter, and hairball remedy order. kitties are very excited about that box
all gifts are wrapped, pondering if i hang the kitties stockings up high if they'll leave it untouched or not
think i'll start with the xmas music today, wonder if k will murder me (he's a scrooge, haha)
have a good day, all!!