Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #1

Monday daily - 4 days to go

Morning all 4 days to go not counting today of course.

Its foggy around here and -7 last night. Should warm up slightly according to the weather forcast.

Got bits and pieces to get so going to brave the weather shortly. So if it gets worse as the week goes on all I have to do is walk.

Have a good one people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
20-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #2

Re: Monday daily - 4 days to go

Im getting increasingly frustrated. Cant get out & have nothing bought. We always do it week before Chrimbo. Roads my way are horrendous. I thought it was to have broke last night not plummet to - 5 or more in some areas.

Dogs still very keen!

Keep warm & safe folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #3

good morning, it was -6 and foggy here too last night. got snow again but its not too bad. however the sky looks very ominus today. Starting at 12pm till 830pm so hoping it doesnt get bad.

Hope you all have a great day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
20-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #4

No fog here Kazz, but boy is it cold!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #5

Sun shining on the snow here.
went to a lovely carol service at my son's community church. The service was quite lively with a blend of old and new. First time i have ever heard the Slade christmas song played at church.
Been out with Malaika into the park, i'm afraid she was a bit of a brat today, bullying a puppy younger than her. I've noticed she has got more play bitey recently and needs a canine telling off.
Food shop done, just need to get fruit/veg now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #6

It was manicure this morning, I chose a rich, dark winey red, very dramatic! absolutely thrilled with it Later on I'll be taking both cats for their boosters and dropping in my repeat prescription at the dr's. After that, all I need are some more spuds and we're ready!

I discovered I now need a new address book as someone (unamed but known as OH ) left the old one on the hall table while we were both out and a certain dog decided to chew it It looks very mangled but only one address page has been torn and the bits were found so no details lost, it just looks so dreadful pesky mutt!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #7

Heading back to bed after lunching the boys; even Dominik slept until midday as he said he felt unwell which meant I could have the TV on low and Sebi snuggled up watching it whilst I slept too.

Dominik's now brighter and they're playing down here so I'm off back upstairs. Will need OH to get me some more sinusitis pills and also some anti-inflamatories as I think it's an infection which is causing all the pain.

Thankfully the girls at the office are managing Kingfisher for me which is a godsend as my eyes are so sore I can hardly look at the monitor.

It's snowing big, fat flakes again outside but thankfully we can walk to the shops in the town centre so can get all our shopping and food if needed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone. Took the train one stop into town and got some essentials, paracetamol, tissues and bread etc. Tested my wellies out well Snowed all day again here another 4" on the top of my cleaned off bin again! No chance I'll be able to move the car by Christmas. So Shanks' Pony or walk to the bus-stops/train stations for me. My parents won't be seeing us for Christmas lunch but we could get them here and persuade them to stay I hope.

All presents done, if I have forgotten anyone- well, just tough!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #9

Your weather is so awful I feel almost guilty complaining about the unending below normal cold: minus 2, (29 F), wind chill minus 6, and no sun to help things warm up a bit. Snow for tomorrow has been cancelled, still on for Christmas eve however. It could be worse. last year on this date we had 13" in the first blizzard... The pics on TV of the mess at Heathrow ... appalling!

Morgan is a naughty boy! And Malaika not too nice today either! Yola, sorry you're still so unwell (((hugs))). PP, glad you're stocked up, also Shelley; Velvet, hope you can manage to get out somehow!

Stay warm an d dry, all.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
No fog here Kazz, but boy is it cold!
You need to get up early to see the fog