Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #11

Re: Sunburst and Snowblind Sunday!

Well, son and his wife made the journey fine from London, all the A roads and motorway are now completely clear so some of the snow-shifting gangs have done a good job.

We met up for lunch and when we were nearly home I realised I'd lost an earring, we went back and hunted between the pub and the car park and in the restaurant itself but couldn't find it. I'm really quite upset as it was one of my favourite pairs (naturally!) a silver drop earring with a large cabochon amethyst. I've left details with the staff and they'll ring me if it turns up but I'm not really expecting them to find it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #12

Re: Sunburst and Snowblind Sunday!

Hi, people. Hope everyone gets dug out properly and able to shop, do errands, etc., do take care. Unseasonable cold continues; normal high is 11 C, haven't seen that all month: presently minus 3 (27F), snow still lingering in spots, sun and windy. More snow forecast for Tuesday and the long range forecast says yet more Christmas Eve and day ... a white Christmas, which will delight the little ones, I'm sure (Not this snow-hating adult! ) Weather people say this is the coldest December in 10 years. No errands, a lie-in and pottering, ham and cabbage again for dinner.

Yola, so sorry; sinusitis is hell; an aunt suffered terribly from it. Hope all the ailing people feel better soon, those low on supplies get stocked up and that Harley makes it to the rescue. Sorry about the earring, MrsH, hope it shows up, glad son made it. Poor Posh! Danielle, hope you can make it for Mitsy's spay.

Be careful, stay warm!