Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #11

Re: It's the simple things...

Well my reply to all of you how do you know hot is different from cold???? easy when you experience both...but if you didn't how would you know.
Thats my take on the "bad times" (for want of a different word) how would we know how good the highs are if we did not exeperience the lows.?

Everything is made up of small gestures the good adn the bad and even the bad sometimes enables you to either find your true friends from a mirade of aquaitances. Or another route to your goal. Seeing things from a different perspective.

All a bit rose tinted maybe but I find that my year has been good actually. Why because I am here to say so......

Its hard to loose pets and when they have been with us a while their deterioration is sad/heartbreaking, but they I believe do not know this they live in the moment which to them when well loved and treasured like yours farthing is a lovely comforting thing to do.

Take care and how lovely of the people to bring you a "Thank you" it is the thought that counts.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
16-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #12

Thank you everyone, but I was trying to thank you for the support you give in times of sadness and sharing the good times. I am on my own a lot during the day and it helps to be able to 'talk' and get things off my chest when Mike is at work or away.

Catsey Veteran

16-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by farthing
Thank you everyone, but I was trying to thank you for the support you give in times of sadness and sharing the good times. I am on my own a lot during the day and it helps to be able to 'talk' and get things off my chest when Mike is at work or away.

See that proves we are "family" because we are not really listening.............and its only family/close friends with whom we ramble and "talk to" with no expectation of a senisble reply 9 times out of 10

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #14

I like your positive post Kazz, sometimes it's realy difficult to look on the bright side.
I like the bit about pets living in the moment and experiencing the love and care.
When our last Basenji was realy poorly i refused to even contemplate he was dying because he wasn't , he was living and we did the best we could.

Catsey Veteran

16-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
I like your positive post Kazz, sometimes it's realy difficult to look on the bright side.
I like the bit about pets living in the moment and experiencing the love and care.
When our last Basenji was realy poorly i refused to even contemplate he was dying because he wasn't , he was living and we did the best we could.
Thank you. And my idea of positive is if I am here and able to moan about "it" then its not worth moaning about because I am here and able to moan....confused ......you will be stick with me.