Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-12-2006, 09:41 AM   #1

Tuesday's Daily Thread

Rain and wind here again Katy - my Step-Daugther has her driving test at 9.30 this morning. Fingers crossed for her!!! Sebastian is off for his inocculations this afternoon and we're also visiting the GP to enquire about why he's vomiting and got the runs almost constantly. This time we're going en masse (me AND hubby) as we want this resolved and don't want to be fobbed of with 'he'll grow out of it'.

Off to jump on my stepper machine for a bit now . . .back soon (in theory)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-12-2006, 11:08 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday's Daily Thread

I do hope you get it sorted Yola, poor mite its horrible being not too well. Almost pity the Doctor but not quite.
Hope Katy does well in the test too.

Wind and rain here too, not a great day but not a biting wind.
Off to work the dogs then maybe to buy a tree - a Christmas tree.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #3

Morning all, it was very windy and rainy whilst I was seeing to the horses this morning but now I am back in the house it seems to have dried up somewhat

Not much planned for today, off to visit a friend later on this morning.

Yola-hope you get some answers at the GP's and that they can get to the bottom of Sebastian's problems

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
05-12-2006, 12:39 PM   #4

Morning everyoen

Yola - a friend of mine had a baby a few weeks back and he's doing the samething. She can't get any sense out of her GP either

Been out, done some more shopping for the kids, bought some more stuff for finishing off my celiling and now I'm having 5mins on here before I go and finish the ceiling

Catsey Veteran

05-12-2006, 01:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Katy - my Step-Daugther has her driving test at 9.30 this morning. Fingers crossed for her!!!

Well she did it . . . passed 1st time!!! She only turned 17 in August and 4 months to the day she's passed her test

(took me 3 attempts . . . . )

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-12-2006, 03:40 PM   #6

Afternoon all!
Dreary day here but it's dry so managed to clear up some more leaves from the back.

Will be wrapping pressies on and off today .......... not much else planned.....

Yola
~ Hope the doctor can come up with some answers for you regarding little Sebastian........
Well done to your Stepdaughter for passing her driving test 1st attempt!!

Kazz ~ I hope you found a nice tree

Catsey Veteran

05-12-2006, 04:54 PM   #7

I've managed to get the doctor to refer Sebastian to a paediatrician. I'm going to see if I can get it done under our health cover - thankfully I had the foresight to put Sebastian on it a couple of weeks after he was born

We'll see what they say.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
05-12-2006, 05:49 PM   #8

Its windy here.

Been to work then the Hospital.

We put up our Christmas Tree last night thats early for me......but wanted to put it up early this year for the kids.

Congratulations Yola on your Step Daughter passing her driving test 1st time! I took 3 also . x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-12-2006, 09:52 PM   #9

Yola: hope the pediatrician can help, must be so unpleasant for the little guy (not to mention you!); and congrats to your stepdaughter! Kazz: did you get a nice tree? It has been sunny and very cold here today; 36F just now as I went out to feed Onyx her second meal. Discovered she likes milk! The only cat I've ever had who drank milk as an adult was Patches, she loved it, but wouldn't drink mine...I drink 2% milk...so I bought her the little tins of condensed milk. Happened to think of it yesterday, rummaged in the pantry and found a tin in the back: expiration date was July '07, so figured it was OK to use. Don't know if Onyx has ever had it before, but the saucer was licked clean! I was worried about her last night as it got down to 27F, but she appeared as usual for her lunch! We finally had a killing frost last night...the impatiens which had been flourishing into December are quite dead!! Have a nice evening, all!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2006, 12:56 AM   #10

Nite Moli, nite Fran .....sleep well!

Nite anyone else who is here