Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
27-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #1

Anakin has come of age

Well the poor we man is having his furry plums removed and since I have moved house in April I have registered with a new vet which is near enough on my doorstep really so very convenient, it's just opened so he is the first to see them so i'm a little more nervous that I would usually be and wondering if I should have taken him to my old vets but even then he may have got the vet I don't like (there is one super vet who is lovely but always fully booked as everyone loves her it seems and one who I call the robot vet, he just seems void of all emotion, talks like he's reading from a txt book and never makes eye contact and the 2 vet nurses have much to be desired too, bit nice but dim but I hav always stayed there for the one super vet as she makes it worth it and it's her practice) so giving this new one a try anyway. So he is in first thing and pining now because he hasn't had his supper poor mite.

You just can't stop getting nervous for them can you? My baby all grown up, when did that happen?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #2

Re: Anakin has come of age

aww bless 'im! Time sure does fly. I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine and he'll be home tomorrow like nothing ever happened. ((hugs))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-11-2008, 11:53 PM   #3

Ah random! It'll be fine Ani, sweatheart. Uncle Merlin sends purrrrs to you both.

Be thinking of Ani and you tomorrow - please let us know when he's safely back home.

Catsey Veteran

27-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
aww bless 'im! Time sure does fly. I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine and he'll be home tomorrow like nothing ever happened. ((hugs))
Thanks Alex, doesn't seem like yesterday I brought him home the wee dot he was! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #5

Be thinking of you tomorrow too; little man will be fine, but we can't help but worry... Do post when he's back home. Hugs!

Catsey Veteran

27-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Ah random! It'll be fine Ani, sweatheart. Uncle Merlin sends purrrrs to you both.

Be thinking of Ani and you tomorrow - please let us know when he's safely back home.
Thanks Angie, I will definitely do that and let you know he's ok.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #7

How the time has flown by! I'm sure he'll be fine Random ....... will be thinking of you both tomorrow (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Be thinking of you tomorrow too; little man will be fine, but we can't help but worry... Do post when he's back home. Hugs!
Thanks Eileen, the day always seems to drag by when they are in for any reason. Will post as soon as he is home and settled.

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2008, 12:02 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
How the time has flown by! I'm sure he'll be fine Random ....... will be thinking of you both tomorrow (((hugs)))
Hasn't is just! I was just thinking that myself today, this whole year has flew by for me at least anyway, can't believe that's Christmas just around the corner already!

Thanks Mags. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #10

It's always a worry isnt it? Wishing him lots of love and best wishes for today xxx