Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
20-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #1

my god these 2 are all loved up

LOL i got up early (unusual for me) and these 2 fella have been out doing what ever they do in the morning, and now they want feeding. they are shameless reggie was giving me loads of kisses and purring like a traction engine. so i spose although all this fuss is lovely id better feed the pair. after all they are statved LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #2

Re: my god these 2 are all loved up

It's a big display of cupboard love probably boys mum - but you know that don't you????

Those two have you wrapped securely around their paws and they just know how to play on it! Either that or they've been attending acting lessons at their local CRADA (Cats' Royal Academy for Dramatic Arts)

Catsey Veteran

20-11-2008, 11:23 PM   #3

they are the kings of acting up those 2, they are now soundly asleep on the bed. no doubt reggie will crawl in bed with me later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #4

Had to laugh at that, and at Angie's comment! My Mom's expression was "Nothing as loving as a cat with cold feet"; well, change that to "a very hungry cat"! Your two know what buttons to push!

Catsey Veteran

21-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Had to laugh at that, and at Angie's comment! My Mom's expression was "Nothing as loving as a cat with cold feet"; well, change that to "a very hungry cat"! Your two know what buttons to push!
i dont mind ive got the lappy on a small table near the sofa.and reggie was laying on the sofa near the lappy. and what did i do??? i reached over not disturbing reggie to put the lappy on. thought hang on here so picked him up and moved him. they are so spoilt.