Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-02-2015, 10:42 AM   #1

Sunny Bright Saturday

Good morning everyone

Looks like everyone has been too busy to have a daily this week!!

Been out for a brilliant walk this morning, took a ball to try throwing for Barney as he has never really had an interest in playing "fetch" but he was great at retrieving it! Will be taking a tennis ball out as much as possible now.

Meeting a friend for coffee today at a coffee shop thats half way between us. Never met her before but i speak to her on social media all the time and she is a fellow Springer rescue volunteer.

Got an interview next week for a position in a local branch which would mean less travel and being able to leave the house later in the morning which in turn would allow me to go for the morning woods walk which i cant just now.

Hope everyone has a great day Chin tickles to all furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-02-2015, 12:53 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Bright Saturday

Morning Pamela and all who may pop along later. Lovely sunny morning here too, but very chilly. Spring is in the air though - my OH heard the first Skylark singing yesterday. I need warmth as does everyone I guess!

I am continuing with my calligraphy project slowly. More ideas and suggestions at class have given me more to think about not less!

Good luck with the interview Pamela - it will make loads of difference being nearer home.

Please keep fingers crossed that tomorrow is as nice weather-wise as today - OH, Monty, Dora and I have a Schnauzer walk at West Wittering and I do so want to do the walk this week and not sit in the car again.

Have a good day folks whatever you're up to - gentle cuddles for all FFs, especially poorly ones, today from me.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-02-2015, 04:06 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Bright Saturday

Good luck Pamela, shorter commutes are always preferable. Weather set to get a bit warmer Angie so hope you make the walk.

Big relief in this house that we beat the Welsh, (6 Nations Rugby) Will be watching the Scotland/France match later. Good to see Castrogiovanni playing for Italy, OH really rates him as a prop.

Dogs out shortly then settled in front of the telly. Everything stops for rugby here.

What a great place name, West Wittering, I would love to live there. Nearly as good as Much Marcle!!

Keep warm and cosy folks, snuggles and strokes to all furries.

Had to buy myself a metal waste bin, Huggins has wrecked the wicker one so I've turned it into a play tunnel for him!