Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-06-2021, 08:25 AM   #1

Its tuesday!!

Good morning everyone

Shelley looks like you had a great time at the car boot sales with all your spoils!! I do like a rummage around car boot sales!! I never usually get much but sometimes there is a wee treasure waiting to be discovered

Dinky, how are you and Janna doing? Hope all is ok as i havent seen you posting for a while.

Not much happening here, went back to running club last night, havent ran in nearly 3 weeks so it was tough going but it will get easier again. Starting work shortly and then my friend is coming over to adjust the suspension on my new bike as it has been lowered before i got it and its just a little bit low for my liking!!

WIll catch up later, have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-06-2021, 06:18 PM   #2

Re: Its tuesday!!

Pamela, hope your work day went well and your friend has sorted your bike to your liking.
Very busy day at work for me today, feeling tired now.
I'm off tomorrow and going to see a friend I haven't seen properly since lockdown.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-06-2021, 07:00 PM   #3

Re: Its tuesday!!

Hi Shelley,

she cancelled so i need to wait until Saturday before i can get it fixed. Its fine though its just my knee height that is a bit high lol!

I hope you have a lovely catch up with your friend. Its always nice to catch up especially after all of the covid stuff