Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #11

Re: lazy monday

Evening all

Been to work adn been busy too I love it like that and now I am well enough to "enjoy" it its brilliant.

See you all tomorrow off to walk Sal again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #12

Lynz - glad to hear your Pip is fine and home again. The odd lick around the area is to be expected. I think that's fine, just so long as he doesn't get obsessed with licking. My Pip did the same but only for a short time and was fine. It's great - no stitches to worry about.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #13

Lynz, so pleased Pip is ok and back home
Have managed to sell another doll on ebay tonight, i'm doing quite well at the moment.
Just recieved an email form our puppy breeder with some pics. They are all doing well and growing.
Tom is a hungry Horace today, he was sick this morning but is obviously well recovered as he's constantly wailing for food tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
17-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #14

Day 3 of no smoking..yay me!
K checked email this AM to see Dell canceled the laptop order??? Called in and was transferred numerous times and no one could give him an answer as to why...so he told them never mind we'll find another company. So I'm looking around at other models right now...
There has been flood alert last few days and rightly so..the river is only five feet underneath the bridge right now..yikes!
Ordered a whole bunch of books as a "reward" for not buying cigarettes..of course all cat books!!
Just housework today, I think.
Have a good one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #15

it's a good idea to reward yourself Tink, i reward myself all the time........For nothing
Hope you don't have a flood

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
17-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #16

yes, he enjoyed his tuna!! he hasnt been obsessive with it, hes had a good nap, i will check it again in the morning.

shelley- puppy pics??

well done tink! great start , keep it up!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #17

glad to hear pip is ok lynz, when Harris was neutered he didnt have stitches either. We were told he wouldnt be himself for a day or so but as soon as he got home, he was diving about as per!!! Tink, well done on the no smoking

Im just home from my interview and im thinking the company it was for is not somewhere i want to work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #18

Tink, glad you're located fairly high, that river sounds likely to overflow! Enjoy the books ... are they hard copies? If they're available on Kindle might be cheaper in the long run to get one. I love mine.

Weird about Dell and the laptop ,,,,,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #19

Pamela, sorry about the interview, it sounds like that company wouldn't be a good fit; but better to decide now than after starting and being unhappy there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
17-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #20

Yes, the rivers just a mile down the road but luckily the way our house is built at the top of a driveway I don't think we'll get flooded however K said this morning that the parking lots by the river where people enter is flooded
Yep, they're hard copies. Tell me Eileen, is the Kindle easy to use and do you find a lot of availability on there? I ask because I don't tend to read the newest releases..more like things published in the 60s to 70s and such so I'm worried they may not be available on Kindle??
I treated myself to NINE new books, my goodness I'm terrible
This is not first time had trouble with Dell customer service..so why did K order from them?? Because he likes to stick to what he knows and that's who he's gone through for 20 years..
on a good note, we may just walk in somewhere locally and pick one out and I can have my laptop sooner...