Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #11

Re: Finally Friday

Yes, Vietnamese/American fusion restauraunt, Eileen--none of us has tried it before so hope it's good!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
14-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #12

Hello All...

Sounds like a good start ot a birthday to me Tink! Enjoy!

Quiet day here... Did almost nothing (well, a few odds and ends about the place) most of the morning, and only packed some stuff to go to the tip in the car at about 3:30pm. Went (via tip) to parents where I dumped the car, and walked to hair dressers. Then went back to parents...

Where I caught up with Mum, played on the wii, had food with both Mum and Dad, ran a few things by Dad, and then drove home again!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
14-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #13

You have been more productive than me today Katy! I'm at my mum's while I get a new place and she is down in London today so I have done naff all. Only got dressed to go out to the shop. Having a glass of red now but its too dry so I might abandon it.

Done some house work and arranged returns on some Next sale stuff that doesn't fit, not much at all though.