Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
03-02-2012, 03:41 AM   #1

Abused kitten

This beautiful little girl only 6/7 months old was picked up very thin & balding round the bottom part of her back & bottom. It is thought some evil thugs stubbed cigarettes out on her frail body. Despite coming into call a month after arriving in rescue she was not well enough to spay

After lots of loving care her long awaited op was carried out today. She is still not well enough to home & the hair loss is slow to grow back

Lots of Catsey healing thoughts for this little Princess so that she makes a steady recovery & can get her own forever home.
As she arrived in December at the rescue, they named her Cracker.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
03-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #2

Re: Abused kitten

Aww bless her, she is indeed a little cracker. Hopefully she will be well enough to find her loving forever home very soon. It still amazes me how badly people can treat animals and still think of themselves as " human ".

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #3

She is beautiful.

That is terrible thats what happened to my Oscar - before I go him I hasten to add someone stubed cigarettes or cigars out on him and pulled his whiskers out too..... have to say though he lived 23 +years totaly happy and never a health issue even though he was critically ill at first so Cracker I am sure will follow in his steps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #4

Bless this little sweetie. I do so hope she follows Oscar's example and makes a full recovery and lives a long and healthy life. She certainly looks like a little Cracker to me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #5

There are indeed some evil people around! She's a little poppet, a beautiful girlie, I do hope she has a bright future ahead of her now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #6

What a great name! And a lovely little cat . . . I hope she is able to find a good loving home as soon as she's ready.