Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
10-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #11

Re: Mystery parcel....

Still trying to work out the white rabbit...
actually the penny's just dropped I was looking for a white rabbit on the envelope. Now I understand.... look on the envelope ..... AND is there a white rabbit. I see I see.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
Still trying to work out the white rabbit...
actually the penny's just dropped I was looking for a white rabbit on the envelope. Now I understand.... look on the envelope ..... AND is there a white rabbit. I see I see.
You got there in the end

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
10-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #13

i just can't believe I didn't see your details before, I looked several times. Then when you posted about the rabbit, I thought you meant, "have a look at the envelope, is there a white rabbit" as in on the envelope.... I looked & looked and eventually spotted the writing, still wondering who the rabbit was, then I realised he was in there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
10-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #14

Smudgeley, if I come across any toys of Beauty's that Dylan decides he doesn't want would you like them? (for your rescues)

I think Dylan's got two balls of string, so I could donate one (well, string is as good a toy as anything - Dylan loves it!!!)

We've got some catnip spray that Dylan's not fond of so once I've got a few bits (and knew your address ) then I could perhaps send you a few bits and bobs?