Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
08-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #1

Kisses and Barbie

Named already when they arrived (You know my little rule on names, I won't change them if they have one)
Mother & daughter both pregnant. (There is a 3rd pregnant cat in the home but they are keeping her)

This is Kisses, heavily pregnant, due any day, fleas and extremely thin, but a happy little sole.

Here's her daughter Barbie and at just 5/6 months old, she is also pregnant (early stages) Owner saw her being mated 2/3 weeks ago. I will let the preganacy continue as I won't spay a pregnant cat even at this very early stage. She too has fleas but is not thin, just scared.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #2

Re: Kisses and Barbie

Poor babies, so pleased they are with you and now safe....Will the one they have left be ok????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #3

Poor darlings - at least they are safe and comfortable with you. Bless you Smudgley!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
09-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Poor babies, so pleased they are with you and now safe....Will the one they have left be ok????

Who knows, they were both plastered in fleas, so the very least they should do is treat her.
They wanted us to take her in and rear the kittens & spay Mother cat & they wanted her back. We have however stopped doing this as it was becoming a regular pattern,.... Let your cat get pregnant...... hand it in to CP..... let hem have the trouble of the kittens........ let them spay your cat & they will worm / flea treat / vaccinate / microchip / blood test her too & you get her back for free!!!!!!!!!!

So I said we could take in the 3rd pregnant cat, but we would not rehome her back to them. They decided to keep her & deal with the kittens themselves.

I have of course offered help with getting that one neutered when the time comes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
09-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #5

Ohhh the poor wee darlings they both look so tiny, and the daughter is only a little kitten herself, it does make me so mad that these things happen .