Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #11

Re: Leia and her tunnel!

Brilliant pictures Eileen, good to see her taking an interest in the tunnel

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
24-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #12

bless she seems as though she was having a ball

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-10-2007, 07:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
What great pics Eileen!!! I love the one of her rolling around in the tunnel.

What's with the new trend with tunnels though!?!?!?!
I was absolutely enchanted with the pics of Cassie in hers; just had to get one ! I'm so pleased that Leia likes it, she had her afternoon nap inside it.
They also sent along a sample of Royal Canin Special 33 dry food, and to my surprise, Ms. Picky liked that too! She usually hates the "good-for-you" stuff...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
24-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #14

Leia really is loving that tunnel. Bless her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
25-10-2007, 12:47 PM   #15

Awww lovely Leia. I want one now!!! I tell you what this is a great place to advertise things we buy on each others recommendations isn't it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
25-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
Awww lovely Leia. I want one now!!! I tell you what this is a great place to advertise things we buy on each others recommendations isn't it
It really is Sometimes you see something in the shop and wonder if cats really would like it or if it will just get ignored so when you see cats with similar personalities to yours going nuts over it you think OK I can try it now!!

I can't wait to try my two in a tunnel but it will have to wait til next month cos of Vet bills

Saying that tho, I have no complaints about having to bring Bubbles' dental surgery forwards because she is like a different cat now, much more relaxed and content now her poor mouth isn't bothering her.

Catsey Veteran

25-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
That's so true! I probably would never have bought the FURminator without all the glowing reports ( and fur pics!) on here! And Cassie having such fun in her tunnel made me decide to get one....
Leia isn't really a very playful cat, more of a couch potato, truthfully. but she was acting like a kitten with this! That last pic shows how excited she was...you can see the intent look and the slightly dilated eyes from excitement......

Catsey Veteran

25-10-2007, 04:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grete
It really is Sometimes you see something in the shop and wonder if cats really would like it or if it will just get ignored so when you see cats with similar personalities to yours going nuts over it you think OK I can try it now!!

I can't wait to try my two in a tunnel but it will have to wait til next month cos of Vet bills

Saying that tho, I have no complaints about having to bring Bubbles' dental surgery forwards because she is like a different cat now, much more relaxed and content now her poor mouth isn't bothering her.
What good news! Give her a at from across the Pond!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-10-2007, 02:45 PM   #19

Great pics of Leia in her new tunnel Eileen, I'm so pleased she is enjoying it as much as Cassie is! Our middle aged cats seem to have got a second lease of life don't they?

I have often hunted around the house for Cassie and all the time she has been curled up sound asleep in her tunnel .,............ suffering from a heavy bout of tunnelitis I expect!!