Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ask Erin... =o)
MrsErin is Male
23-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #11

Re: Camera buffs...

Just a question, and i dont mean to baffle, but do you know the resolution the pictures are taken at? it could be that, or it could be whats called the Image sensor, the actual part that takes the pic and stores it, it may not like taking Black and White and there isnt a lot you can do, i do have a suggestion though....

Take the picture as normal RGB (Color) then convert the pic to B&W with a photo manipulation program (Photoshop or something similar) If you dont have access to those, im sure if you email them to Tom he could be of great help! And if Tom cant help, email them to me and ill do it for you.

Hope that helps

Eddy x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-05-2007, 10:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsErin
Just a question, and i dont mean to baffle, but do you know the resolution the pictures are taken at? it could be that, or it could be whats called the Image sensor, the actual part that takes the pic and stores it, it may not like taking Black and White and there isnt a lot you can do, i do have a suggestion though....

Take the picture as normal RGB (Color) then convert the pic to B&W with a photo manipulation program (Photoshop or something similar) If you dont have access to those, im sure if you email them to Tom he could be of great help! And if Tom cant help, email them to me and ill do it for you.

Hope that helps

Eddy x
Thanks Eddy, will try that....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
24-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #13

Yep i will be happy to help if you need it Moli

Tom x