Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
21-08-2006, 11:24 AM   #1

This mornings rainy walk-English Springer Spaniel and Westie x Dandie Dinmont terrier

Today has been CRAP weather-rain, rain and MORE rain...but still, doglets needed walkies! And as i havent posted pics in a while..i thought i would go armed with camera!
I feel sorry for Florrie..she is little, low, long with DIDDY legs-very dandie body! and she just can't beat Ralph with his tree trunks!

Also note=Ralph is par excellent off the lead-recall is EXCELLENT!!

Looking for moles..

More mole hunting..

Too much to smell-not enough time!

Various...

Wet maybe?

Florrie headshot-note the wet!

The posing pair!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
21-08-2006, 12:33 PM   #2

Re: This mornings rainy walk-English Springer Spaniel and Westie x Dandie Dinmont terrier

Yet again Luke great pics, Im sure they loved their walkies, dogs dont seem to mind the weather x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
21-08-2006, 01:34 PM   #3

Re: This mornings rainy walk-English Springer Spaniel and Westie x Dandie Dinmont terrier

They are great pics Luke. Boy hasn't Ralph grown quick

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #4

Brilliant pictures Luke...Ralph has got long legs!!Florrie is like my Gypsy,she disappears in long grass too...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-08-2006, 10:33 PM   #5

Dogs prefer walking in the rain to walking in the sun. Excellent pictures Luke, isn't Ralph growing. Springers to my knowledge are clever dogs, you should try some working trials with him talk to Dawn get him thinking. They need loads of things to do being working dogs.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-08-2006, 10:37 PM   #6

Great photos Luke!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-08-2006, 02:11 AM   #7

As always, enjoyed the pics! Ralph is certainly growing. You couldn't PAY my cats to go out in the rain...