Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-08-2006, 09:51 PM   #11

Re: A few pics to start with

Darn I am on holiday that week (sunny Portugal hopefully) otherwise I would have popped over to say hi!! any more shows (after September?)

Yes it is a small world, I use to live in Wellesley Road, and prior to this Shrub End Estate

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
21-08-2006, 10:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Darn I am on holiday that week (sunny Portugal hopefully) otherwise I would have popped over to say hi!! any more shows (after September?)

Yes it is a small world, I use to live in Wellesley Road, and prior to this Shrub End Estate

I used to live on the army estate over the road from Shrub End until last year !
I was forever back and forth at the Square for bits of shopping I kept forgetting

Was your vet The Ark near Prettygate when you lived there by any chance ? Thats where I go. I always see Marcus, if you knew him ?

I`m not at any agility shows after September but if there are any companion shows around the area I hope to get to them - I will let you know as and when

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-08-2006, 07:10 PM   #13

Oh I remember the square!!!! It has been a long time since I lived on Shrub End (about 14 years!! lol)

Yes my parents took their cats to The Ark I don't recall Marcus though.

Yes, please let me know if you go to any local shows and I will see if I am free to join you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
22-08-2006, 10:22 PM   #14

Your cats are lovely Patch. You sound a wonderful caring person to take on these 'special' cats. Looking forward to more piccies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-08-2006, 05:24 PM   #15

Lots of lovely photos x