Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-11-2022, 09:36 AM   #1

Saturday morning

Good morning ladies,

I hope you both had a lovely Friday. I have my christmas Fayre today. Got loads of mats made in both sizes but i honestly dont think i will sell much as its not a dog show but will see. My neighbour is coming with me as its local and we get on well. Its nice to have company sometimes. Steven and her husband will come and meet us later then we are going for a few games of pool then dinner so looking forward to it.

Christmas shopping went well yesterday, got a few bits that i wanted so productive enough. I think im coming down with a bug as well as my throat has been sore and ive now got a cough on and on. Not covid as i have tested a few times this week to check.

Not really much else happening. Hoping its dry tomorrow as i need to do a bit of work in the garden before the dog walker starts on Monday as i dont want my garden looking like a mess. Also need to go to Stevens mums as his stepdad has made chocolates for my dad to give to people so need to pick them up as well.

Shelley have you got any doll fayres this weekend? Any update on your book?

Dinky, how has the weather been over there? I do hope it hasnt been too hot.

Have a lovely day ladies