Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
05-08-2006, 02:10 PM   #1

Some ferret pics

You lot remember my aunt who took in two litters of ferret kits last year from another relative who does ferret rescue?
Well all ten are quite grown up now..all have their own charcters etc, and i managed to snap a shot of five of them..t'other lot were all asleep in hammocks and i wasn't clmibing into the mass of courts they have for all ten-its like a furt metropolis!
Some of the poley girls..

And then three of the six naughty boys-these three are in a different shed off the courts as they keep terrorising the others-need to be re-intograted SLOWLY, if it don't work these three will live their days out in their shed (they are only behind bars through choice, thats their toilet block!

There are, in total, two polecat marked jills, one albino sandy jill, one silver jilly, 2 albino sandy hobs, 1 silver hob, 1 polecat marked hob and two white bibbed polecate marked hobs-All neutered.
Both litters (one of four, the other of six) were left in two boxes (on the same night) at a relative (some sorta 4th cousin to me)'s doorstep one night, as they are a home-run ferret sanctury. Why they were dumped i shall never know!
All so sweet..and all ten (in two parties of three and then seven) go in the house to terrorise my aunts gaggle of aging cats n canines!
Hope you liked!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
05-08-2006, 02:52 PM   #2

Re: Some ferret pics

Ooooh

I do wish I had the room for a ferret run - I've always loved them. They're certainly adorable, Luke!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-08-2006, 03:18 PM   #3

I wish I knew someone with ferrets so I could go and play with them and lose my 'they look such fun but I'm frightened of the teeth' thing. Stupid really, our cats and dogs have pointy teeth and I'm not afraid of them.
I love their character though - they look such fun.
(Think I must have been frightened at an impressionable age by seeing Richard Whitely with a ferret hanging from his finger!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
I wish I knew someone with ferrets so I could go and play with them and lose my 'they look such fun but I'm frightened of the teeth' thing. Stupid really, our cats and dogs have pointy teeth and I'm not afraid of them.
I love their character though - they look such fun.
(Think I must have been frightened at an impressionable age by seeing Richard Whitely with a ferret hanging from his finger!)
I remember that Richard Whitely incident too!!

It not just the teeth DM....take a look at those claws!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
05-08-2006, 04:44 PM   #5

They look lovely Luke, nice and CLEAN too!
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
05-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #6

Cute, but like the others.. .a bit scared of their bite!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
05-08-2006, 07:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
They look lovely Luke, nice and CLEAN too!
Dawn.
Clean AND neutered Dawn!
They really are a soppy little crowwd..my favourite is the big poley hob (didnt manage to get a picture of him), Bandit-on several occasions we have gotten home to find he has stashed himself in mams handbag!
They really are fun little animals,would love a pair of furts for myself but don't think i could dedicate enough time to them.
Out of the ten, not ONE bites nor scratches-they are so soppy you would't believe it. The two white bibbed poley hobs were demons when younger, i left that house with a fair bit of blood let due to them on many an occasion...now they are lovely, well to humans anyway!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-08-2006, 08:04 PM   #8

They have such gorgeous faces!!

Really great photos!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
06-08-2006, 12:40 AM   #9

Great pics Luke x