Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
02-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #1

Hello

I have just realised I don't think I have introduced myself on here naughty naughty me lol
Hi my name is Kelly-joy I am a Volunteer and a coordinator for the UKRCC which rescue and re home ragdolls and other pedigree cats. I live with my partner Steve our two children Tom 6 and Leo 4. I also share my home with Mogs a tabby and white moggie who invited himself to live with me many years ago and has never left he is about 13 years old now here's a pic of him

Socs a blue tabby mitted ragdoll who is 6 years old which is a permanent foster for the UKRCC you can read his sad story here [Link removed] here's a pic of him

Teddy my very naughty seal tabby birman he is to clever for his own good and steals everything so have to have child locks on everything.His fav is stealing socks and underwear were he loves to dump in his water fountain or bowl he is 3 years old and here's a pic of him

Raggles a cream point ragdoll I rescued who is 3 years old. he loves to play mummy to everything. here is a pic of him

Herbie a blue bi colour ragdoll who is a year old now.he is a real purr baby. here's a pic of him

Astra a ginger and white tabby moggie who I had reared and just couldn't let go she is a year old now. heres a pic of her

4 rescue rabbits 2 lion heads Noddy and Jakey . here's a pic of them

Mopsey a lion head cross and flopsey a french lop
Flopsey

mopsey

Rescue gerbils
bobby

hammy

maisy

and finally Scrufty a 9 year old shih tzu that we look after for an old lady quite often

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #2

Re: Hello

Hi there Kelly-Joy! Lovely to "meet" you!! Have you ever done a leg count in your house???? I love all your furry friends and Flopsey is the cutest rabbit I've ever seen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #3

It's great you've finally had time to post an intro - with all that going on AND rescue volunteering I'm surprised you have time to breathe!!!

Lovely to meet you KJ . . . I'm much in awe of what you do and often wish I could help out with the rehoming of some of your adorable fosters.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
02-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #4

Hello! All those animals are all so beautiful - I love all their photos
It looks like you have a full house! Thats wonderful Thanks for introducing yourself

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #5

Hi and nice to finally meet you, welcome! Lovely cats, and Mogs doesn't look too happy at having his pic taken!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-06-2009, 10:52 PM   #6

Hi kelly Joy, nice to 'meet' you properly What a stunning bunch of furries you have, and I'm not the slightest bit envious of all those ragdolls (my OH's dream is to have a ragdoll)

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats 1 tabby and 1 ragdoll
02-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #7

kelly,think i might just have to kidnap TEDDY,love the stripey bits

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
03-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #8

Aww thank you for such a warm welcome. Yes I am a little busy bee but from me being like that so many pedigree cats are now in loving forever homes and that's a great thing.

Trust me you wouldn't have Teddy long before you gave him back he is the naughtiest cat ever and certainly keeps me on my toes but I love him to bits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #9

Hello there and welcome to Kelly-joy, what a lovely collection of furry friends they are all adorable

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
03-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #10

Welcome to Catsey... i always read your posts and wish you were in Australia so i could take some of them off your hands... however my husband is glad that you dont!!

love you furry family... bet your boys just love having all their pets around them..