Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
08-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #1

Dylan had the runs

I noticed this morning that Dylan had the runs slightly last night. About three quarters of Dylan's present in the litter tray was normal, but a quarter of it seemed to be really runny. Could that be down to stress? I'm keeping an eye on him today and he seems fine in himself, being a piggy with his food as normal, but didn't drink much yesterday. He has a mixture of wet and dry food.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #2

Re: Dylan had the runs

It could just be "settling in" and maybe the left overs of his chuckup the other night?

Is he registered with a new vet?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #3

If he seems well otherwise, I wouldn't be too concerned unless the next one isn't normal. Leia occasionally does that, not often, so I give her some Diar-Eze sprinkled on her food and it works. Hope he'll be fine today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
10-10-2010, 10:33 AM   #4

So far the contents of his litter tray have been normal, but he was really restless last night, kept going to the window, crying, back onto the bed to nudge me to try getting me up, back to the window again etc etc. He had a little chuckup last night, don't know whether that had anything to do with it or whether he heard something outside that was bothering him.

He's registered with the local vet angie.