Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #11

Re: also worried about Misty.

Glad the outcome wasn't as bad as you thought. I think we all tend to think the worst as far as or precious animals are concerned.

Fingers crossed the results are ones that will enable you to continue to give them good quality of life.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
24-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #12

Farthing having been through the mill with Sweetie our oldest lady recently to find at the grand old age of 18 years and 8 months she was diabetic and alsio has some fluid but insulin and diuretics and Puppy training pads now have my darling girl back

Diabetes is good this time around for us our last diabetic was feral!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
25-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #13

Finally managed to get a urine sample from Misty and she isn't diabetic- so good news but still worried about her weight loss. I've started to wonder if her teeth is an issue, will mention it to the vet next time I'm in!

I kind of feel at a loss with these two. All is stable with them physiologically, but they are losing weight?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
25-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #14

You're really being put through the mill at the moment at least you now know that she's not diabetic but sorry you're having to face this uncertainty over what's wrong with Misty,