Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #51

Re: Just rushed Jimmy into the vet.

Glad Jimmy seems a bit stronger, hope he continues to improve. Hope all goes well for Fluffies check up. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #52

Good news, hope Jimmy continues to improve and Fluffy's check up goes well.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
27-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #53

I was just thinking about Jimmy and hope you dont mind me asking how he is? really hope he is still improving.

Did Fluffy's post op check go well too? fingers crossed all round!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
27-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #54

Thank you for asking.

Jimmy is doing OK, he is much brighter and eating like a horse. He did get a bit bunged up on wednesday, but with an enema and a bit of physical help he managed to go. I am very worried about him future but only because I now know he is quite anaemia, if we haven't found out I would probably just be thinking it was old age.
He is back on Tuesday along with Misty to get his acupuncture and he will get another vitamin injection and an anabolic steroid injection- he will get these monthly from now on. Other than atht we just need to keep an eye on him and make him a comfy as possible.

The vet was very pleased with Fluffy, she gets her stitches out on Tuesday and we will blood test then to see how her thyroid levels are. We suspect that she will still be high but hope to be able to control them with meds this time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
27-08-2010, 11:17 PM   #55

awww bless wee jimmy! glad he is doing better and just enjoy him and try not to worry what 'might' happen. glad things are looking up for fluffy aswell