Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
20-02-2005, 04:25 PM   #21

Re: Boys or girls?

well Ragdolls are not the type to go out at all. they are to trusting and would either be pinched or get beat up all the time as very few of them will fight back.

and i think i will stip to she cats but you never know

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
20-02-2005, 05:43 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Hello PaulaB and welcome to Catpages!

Sounds as though you have your hands full with your family of pets!

It does sound like Queenie had a bad life before she came to you - give her plenty of affection and you will be rewarded. What breed of dog do you have?

I'm sorry I can't help with any advice regarding a covered pen in the garden but maybe someone on here may come along with some ideas.

Also, we LOVE pics of everyones pets on here so it would be great if you had some of your little 'family'

Hope you enjoy it here!
How do you post them I have a really good one of Socks being delt with by mom. As for Lucy she is a blue merle rough collie who has (as far as the cats are concerned) a REALLY bad habit of snitching, if they do anything wrong she will push them away from it or if she can't reach come and get one of us!!!! Gets a lot of nose swats for that!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
20-02-2005, 05:54 PM   #23

Covered pens.We are in the process of building a cat safe garden/pen.I breed persians and the boys have to live outside.There sheds which are fully lined and have electric for heaters and radio are 6 feet square and then the run is also 6 feet square.The roof of the run is the clear corrigated plastic..We are now putting a large summer house up to link the pens with this .All the way round we are putting up wire so cats cant get through then over the top using fruit cage net to stop any trying to come over the top.I will be able to open up the boys pens and basicly let them run in the garden.Also my girls which live in the house with us can be able to go outside.We will just open the back door knowing that they are safe in the garden

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-02-2005, 06:16 PM   #24

[quote="PaulaB

How do you post them I have a really good one of Socks being delt with by mom.

Paula, if you go to 'Your Pictures' in the main forum index you will find full instructions there of how to get your pics on here. By the way do you use a digi camera?

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2005, 06:21 PM   #25

LOL - I can't help laughing at me and Mags giving advise on posting pics! We both took ages to get it right and eventually get them on - now there is no holding us back!!!

Global Moderator

20-02-2005, 06:29 PM   #26

Aww Abbi you've gone and given the game away now!!

Yes Paula, it does seem complicated at first, in fact I thought I'd never be able to do it, then with a lot of encouragement from 'this lot' on here I suddenly managed it one day!! Then there's no looking back, you'll be sending pics of everything!!
Have you checked out the 'pictures' section?

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2005, 06:39 PM   #27

yeah pics of everything Paula - including cakes!!!! You must think I am mad!

Global Moderator

20-02-2005, 06:58 PM   #28

Has it all gone yet Abs?

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2005, 07:09 PM   #29

yep!