Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

19-11-2004, 09:41 AM   #11

Re: Why a cat?

I bet your a fantastic mummy Maggs !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
19-11-2004, 11:10 AM   #12

Awww Mags

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-11-2004, 07:18 PM   #13

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
30-11-2004, 08:37 PM   #14

my family was never a cat family
but one day when looking though a cat book i fell in love with the breed

i got to know them and that was it i had to have 1.
tock me a few years to talk OH around but he likes her aswall now

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
01-12-2004, 12:38 AM   #15

more piccies please Nat!!! been ages!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
09-12-2004, 12:11 AM   #16

have added some Azz

and nice to have a quick reply here

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-12-2004, 07:14 PM   #17

Bet you can't imagine ever being without her now, eh Nat?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
25-02-2005, 04:41 PM   #18

I grew up with cats in the house. I got 2 cats myself from a woman at work. Her sister was basically starving them to death and her parents took them away. After my mother and myself brought a house together we had them together untill they both died of old age 16 and 17. After a year I really missed having cats so went to cats protection to look at 1 black and white tom and a quiet (ha) black queen. I fell in love with their tabby mother and they all came home to us. Definatly helped when my dad died suddenly. Tippy the so called quiet one is a little demon we have had to decorate the kitchen and my mother's bedroom because of scratching the wallpaper, it was woodchip so she was forgiven (after smack on the bum) the landing and stairs is next because of the same thing. She has now discovered what fun you can have jumping on wardrobes and swinging at the top of doors, I am sure she is trying to give me a heart attack!!! Unfortunatly because their mum has been badly beaten up in the past she is too nervous to go out so I am going to build a pen so she can get some fresh air.

How did i manage to double post?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
25-02-2005, 04:41 PM   #19

I grew up with cats in the house. I got 2 cats myself from a woman at work. Her sister was basically starving them to death and her parents took them away. After my mother and myself brought a house together we had them together untill they both died of old age 16 and 17. After a year I really missed having cats so went to cats protection to look at 1 black and white tom and a quiet (ha) black queen. I fell in love with their tabby mother and they all came home to us. Definatly helped when my dad died suddenly. Tippy the so called quiet one is a little demon we have had to decorate the kitchen and my mother's bedroom because of scratching the wallpaper, it was woodchip so she was forgiven (after smack on the bum) the landing and stairs is next because of the same thing. She has now discovered what fun you can have jumping on wardrobes and swinging at the top of doors, I am sure she is trying to give me a heart attack!!! Unfortunatly because their mum has been badly beaten up in the past she is too nervous to go out so I am going to build a pen so she can get some fresh air.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
25-02-2005, 04:49 PM   #20

I've always had cats.
Probably been in a catless house for less than 24 months in total in my whole life.