Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Yola, you have it sussed girl
I would like to go away for a weekend and come home to a well cleaned home and preferably with little odd jobs done here and there. Sadly, it'll never happen, OH won't go for it!
Glad you loved Wall.e., it's on my next-to-see list

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #12

Afternoon, people! What has happened to your Summer....rain, rain, rain! What a shame. It continues lovely, sunny and rather cool for this time of year, only 21C; felt a bit like September when I awakened. But too dry, all the rain has missed us here in the City. Did the usual library run...Elizabeth Peters Egyptian mystery series fans, she has a new one out!
Watched the Olympic opening last night; spectacular! That little boy from Szechuan who survived the earthquake is a cutie, isn't he?
Cleaning? Don't really have a schedule; do it when I get to the point that I'm annoyed how messy things have gotten...

Angie: glad you got to try the new wellies!

Stay dry, have a nice Saturday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
09-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #13

Hi,
I worked this morning, all fairly quiet-just routine boosters etc. This afternoon, I took Kindly to a local agricultural show with the family. Good fun despite the wet weather. We entered Kindly into the best veteran class in the fun dog show and came second which was great.
Home to relax on the sofa with a cuddly cat! Couldn't be better!
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
09-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #14

evening all. darn rain. mind u i did manage to get all my bedding washed n dry. oh goodie more ironing just what i need.
we are hoping to go to a bike show 2morow. hopefully if its dry.
oh won 7 quid on a scratch card today. been a good week for wins. 7 quid on monday. 27 quid wednesday. and 7 quid today and all for the investment of 3 quid
my daughter sailed today for her 2 week cruise. all around the med. (lucky girl) told her to keep an eye out for a rich OLD american. funnily enough her BF didnt see the funny side of that LOL
have a good evening/day all