Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-08-2008, 09:11 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Morning folks!

It's looking brighter here, still overcast but there's a definite brightness to the sky..

Have to do a trolley dash shortly and then tackle a pile of ironing.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Bit grey and muggy here this morning. OH has gone off to play golf, armed with his umbrella!

I'm on MIL watch today - she's not appeared for breakfast yet - usual little game for her when her son's not around. Don't think she has got the foggiest idea of doing it on purpose, and it's really just coincidence (yeah right?!) I'm just really pleased that I have good hearing otherwise I couldn't get on with anything.

Couple of good things came out of my spirometry review yesterday. One is that my blood pressure couldn't be better (!) and that I am going to be referred to the pulmonary rehab clinic at our local hospital. Does anyone have any knowledge of these type of clinics? Please PM me if you do.

Have a good day everyone. Don't forget the QUIZ this evening!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
06-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #3

Morning all!

Day three of my week off (although I had to go in for the morning yesterday as the boss was moaning they couldnt cope without me).

Misty asleep on the dining room chair and Chloe out and about outside (keeping an eye on her in case the loose snake appears!)

Two teenagers still asleep in their pits..... could never do a DAY out here as they only see the day once evening is approaching! They are now nocturnal methinks.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #4

LOL! Donna, how I long for my two to get to the stage where I can't get them out of bed! I have them bouncing around every morning at 0630 and I am desperate for a lie-in

It's humid and grey here. I'm aching a bit after last night's body pump but my hip seems to be OK now, which is good

Not much to report here really. Just getting on with things at work, cats are all OK etc etc

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-08-2008, 04:44 PM   #5

Hi all! Nothing to report here either: sunny, breezy, 26C. Market run, a bit of weeding ...

Angie: excellent BP news!!
Donna: had to chuckle at the "nocturnal" bit...loved it! And don't worry about that boa!

Remember the quiz tonight....and have a nice day!