Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-10-2005, 08:46 AM   #1

Morning all

Well it's wet and missrable here.
Taking my son to the hospital this afternoon, I'll find out then if he needs a pin in his hand.
Daughter stil unwell and had a disturbed night again.
Mum coming to visit and I feel like it like a hole in the head LOL
Pup just wee'd in the living room! Thank goodness for lamanite
Talk to you all later
Jac

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-10-2005, 09:03 AM   #2

Re: Morning all

Morning on this fine Thursday morning!! Sun is shining and I'm at home with Domi (I don't work Thursdays and Fridays - sometimes we swap tho and hubby is at home with him while I man the office but it's usually me at home).

There is lots of clattering and clanking outside as we are having holes bored in our gardens - currently they're hammering to about 15 metres!!!

The reason for this is that a few years ago some houses on the road oposite fell into a hole over a new year - you may have seen it on the national news. Well they discovered old chalk mines below the houses (which have now been filled and the houses rebuilt).

However they've received funding to test for more mines, but the funding doesn't extend to remedial work should they find any (how crazy is that)!!!!

Anyway - we will be heading out shortly coz the constant mechanical pounding really does my head in

See everyone later!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-10-2005, 09:17 AM   #3

Funnily enough we had exactly the same thing happen here! About 50 houses had to be demolished. Thats what happens when you get developers giving back handers.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2005, 09:29 AM   #4

Morning all, sunny here....My first job of the day is to go out and get all the shopping done, then I can settle and fit the rest in in my own time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-10-2005, 09:35 AM   #5

Morning everyone, its dry here this morning...I have to change my bed, hubby due home and I have had a fluffy black cat sleeping with me...Cats are not allowed in the bedrooms.....!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-10-2005, 10:37 AM   #6

Morning all, lovely sunny day here...I have just got back from the supermarket and am having a nice cup of coffee

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #7

Just finished my coffee so it's a quick peek on CP

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-10-2005, 11:29 AM   #8

I am supposed to be at the supermarket......!!!!!Hate shopping more than I hate cooking!!!!Maybe a cup of coffee will get me going!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-10-2005, 11:51 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Maybe a cup of coffee will get me going!!!

Ah - coffee. That magic word; am just brewing up a lil caffetierre (sp)!! Have just done the rounds of a couple of garden centres. Have finally decided to get a fake Christmas tree this year after spending about £80 each over the last 2 years to have the needles drop within 3 days . . . (we have high rooms and a small tree looks lost). The rooms where I have the tree doesn't even have central heating so it must be crap trees rather than too hot etc.

Didn't find one but had a quick look on the internet just now and saw some for £600+ . . . holy moley I want mine to look real but I don't want to have to pay for someone to have stuck all the needles on one by one by hand

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-10-2005, 12:15 PM   #10

Morning all! It is a lovely day here!