Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
19-10-2005, 04:31 PM   #11

Re: Good morning....Daily Shred / Wednesday

We have viewers tonight,The dogs get put in the car, and the cats dive under the beds!!!I hate this part of selling your house....Luckily Rob is at home....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-10-2005, 04:45 PM   #12

Poor Pat! Womans work is never done LOL

I'm stil feeling yuck but Mums just have to get on with it. Dont we girls? Wee one is a bit better. Mind you its night that's the worst.
thank you all for your good wishes.

Catsey Veteran

19-10-2005, 06:40 PM   #13

Well the viewers have been and gone...Why do cats insist on using their litter tray when you have someone strange in the house???????????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
19-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #14

Too true Moli!! Lucky used it the other day whilst puppy owners were here and she missed as usual so I had a stream of wee running down the hall as they were leaving

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-10-2005, 08:13 PM   #15

Oh the joys of being owned by pets

Catsey Veteran

19-10-2005, 09:33 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Kitty
Too true Moli!! Lucky used it the other day whilst puppy owners were here and she missed as usual so I had a stream of wee running down the hall as they were leaving
Ollie didn't miss, he just smelt awful!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
19-10-2005, 09:41 PM   #17

first time on today so i will have to tell u all what i have done
not a nice day weather wise raining off and on all day but we did have a few hours of sun. Cracked a tooth last night so went to the dentist to make an appointment and got 1 for the morning so wish me luck
my daughter stayed home today as there was a trip for her class and she didn't want to go, went to town to meet my Nan and had 2 kids in and out of puddles all day (they had a great time) done a bit of shopping went home had dinner.
then it was 4pm already and i had to pick my oldest up from school. so had to go and catch a train, it was late i was half hour late picking her up but it was ok as there is an after school club.
on the way back to the train there is a kids soft play area so decided to go in there for a bit, kids had food in there and had a great time. left there at 6.45pm to catch the 7pm train and guess what that was late got off train and the heavens opened every 1 had a coat but me got in at 8pm chucked the kids to bed they had to sort the pups out (only 2 left) (woman's work never done ) now its my time think i will have an early night

hope your daughters better soon Jac

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #18

I've had a lovely day today! Both my children and grandchildren came for the day. Little Jamie's birthday is on Saturday so we had a little party for him as well as my children. Lots of goodies to eat and a good time had by all
Now I am back for my Catpages fix