Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-06-2022, 08:57 AM   #1

Day off Wednesday

Good morning,

Day off today. I am going to my friends to help her prepare for an interview she has for my team. Really want her to get it as she would be great in my team. Been fairly quiet recently, not much happening.

I have just bought my outfit for a team night in Bristol. It is a themed charity pub crawl (i will be drinking mainly juice) Our team are going for a top gun theme so i have bought my green aviator boiler suit this morning so i have it in plenty of time. Looking forward to it Its on teh 14th July.

Dinky, sorry to hear your cousin still isnt speaking to you. I do hope it is resolved before her birthday. My sister is avoiding talking to me just now as well but she owes me money. I havent asked her for it but she was meant to give me it when she got paid and hasnt as yet so she is avoiding me in case i ask for it. Its frustrating and also upsetting when things like this can be easily sorted. I really do understand how you feel about her furniture as well.

Did the cats enjoy being out in the garden last night? Do they hunt when they are out? HArris brought what we think was a mouse in this morning then Steven happened to notice a seagull fly into the garden and steal what he had brought in!! We now know why his presents have been disappearing. I just hope it doesnt start going for the fish in my pond!!

Shelley how are you? How was your walk? Do you finish up for the summer soon? How are the pups doing? All good i hope.

Have a great day ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-06-2022, 09:57 AM   #2

Re: Day off Wednesday

Hi ladies, just catching up.
Was thinking maybe we should exchange emails Dinky just in case catsey ever disoppears, I'd hate to lose touch.
Pamela, hope you enjoy your day off and hope Stevens manager sticks to his word.
I didn't realise Barney had gone deaf, is it age related?
Dinky, could you perhaps write a letter to your cousin, it's such a shame she's behaving like this, life's too short.
I decided not to do the morecambe Bay walk because of my foot, it's OK but I need to put it up when it swells.
The vintage fair was lovely, good fun and I sold lots.
Stall holders and customers dressed up, I was 1970s.
Dogs at vets this afternoon.