Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
17-06-2022, 05:47 AM   #1

Friday daily....... and it's cold.

Good morning ladies,
Friday early evening here and it's been a cold, miserable sort of day with light rain at times. I've just come back from my eye appointment which went smoothly, although it will be a wee while before I get the results. I've spent the morning in the back conservatory cleaning the windows yet again and the dreadful carpet. I just cannot get the white fur off it. Oh, if only I had black cats. !!! Apart from that, I haven't been doing much of anything. It's just been too cold to wait at bus stops all the time.I do so hope my eyes are OK and I can drive again soon.

Brenna and Jared are OK, although Brenna is still very tired. Jared seems to be a lot better than her.She's going back to work on Monday but is worried that she may have to work half days for a while

Devilled sausages for tea tonight with lots of nice veges - be nice on a cold night Gosh I moan when it's too hot and now I'm moaning when it's cold.

Dickens is doing OK. Still not eating enough wet food, but at least he's still using his litter box . Snoddy is getting a few wee matts again, but bites and growls when I try and brush him. I think I'll be taking him back to the groomer again soon and let her cut them out before they get too bad. He behaves himself better for her.

PAMELA, hope you are enjoying being back at home again after your camping adventure and that wee Skye has now settled down again.AND I hope you're both back to normal again after your brush with covid.

SHELLEY, hope your foot is continuing to improve and that Howard 's knee is feeling less painful now Have the swans returned to the reserve yet or is it still too early for them ?

Going to take the cats out on the back lawn now and then have tea and try and get warm. The heat pump is on and I'll cover myself with my heated throw later .

Have a great Friday ladies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-06-2022, 08:08 AM   #2

Re: Friday daily....... and it's cold.

Good morning ladies,

It is wet and miserable here today but it is good for the flowers in the garden!!

Dinky you must have been kept very busy having 4 young children with you again!! How old are they?

Glad your eye appointment went smoothly and i do hope you get the results soon. Also good to hear Brenna and Jared are doing better. It must be a relief for you as i am sure you would have been worried about them both. Sounds like you have had a busy day cleaning as well!!

Good to hear Dickens gel is working, i do hope he starts eating a bit more for you though. It is always a worry when they dont eat.

Sounds like you had a lovely time with your cousins visiting as well except for the Tobia screaming. I have found as i have gotten older i am a lot less tolerant now which i know is bad!! I do hope you enjoyed your sausages

Shelley, did your dad have a nice time at the van? Did he take Rueben with him? How is work going? I do hope all is good and sore knees and back are easing for you.

Steven and i doing better, he still has a bit of a cough and a bit chesty. thinking he may need an antibiotic to clear it but will see how he goes. He starts his new job in just over a week, he is looking forward to it but his current director has told him he doesnt want him to leave so Steven has started swaying with his decision so will need to see what he decides.

I am just working as normal. HAd an order of 10 snuffle mats to do which i delivered during the week. Work has been very quiet so i am trying to find more things to become involved with and learn as i dont like having nothing to do.

This weekend we are heading to Knockhill race track to watch the superbikes racing. Really looking forward to it but didnt realise when i booked them it was fathers day on Sunday!! I am going to go over on Monday and do fathers day then instead. We have got him tickets for the Rocky Horror Picture Show as he loves that and always went with mum. He asked if i wanted to go but i said no as i i didnt want him to buy tickets himself!!

Thats a lot i have typed this morning so i will let you get on with your day Have a good one ladies