Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-06-2022, 07:58 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Good morning,

Its wet here at the moment, not much planned except picking the dogs up from kennels.

Dinky, have you had to bring the children to your house? I do hope Brenna is ok and Jared has recovered from covid. Have you managed to reschedule your eye appointment? How is Dickens doing with his new medication? I do hope it is helping him.

Shelley, did you have a nice time at the caravan? Are you home now?

We got home from our holiday yesterday. We had a great time at Alton towers. The park was fairly quiet and we really didnt have to queue to get on anything so we got on everything we wanted and a couple of the big roller coasters twice and the weather whilst we were away was beautiful!! We are picking the dogs up today and then spending time with our niece as its her christening on Saturday.

Skye hasnt let me out of her sight since we got home yesterday. She is currently sitting on my legs as i type!!! I need to go and get organised soon as well to get the dogs. Will be having my croissants first though with cheese melted in them!!

Steven has also finally tested negative for covid. We are both still tired easily but thats it so i think we have gotten off lightly with it!!