Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2022, 08:16 AM   #1

Tuesday

Hello ladies.
Pamela, hope you are feeling OK and soon test negative again.
Hope Steven doesn't get it, I didn't when Howard had it and we were all in the caravan.
You must be so pleased you got to your sisters wedding.
Your ride to Inverness sounded great and your visit to Glencoe.
Dinky, hope all is well and your appointment happens on Friday.
Enjoy your cousins visit.
My back is better but last Tuesday I hurt my foot, initially thought I'd broken it but it's sprained.
I've now managed to ditch the crutches and I've managed a few walks, although not epic ones.
Today we are trying a more rigerous walk.
At the van and having a nice time.
Recently watched the boxed series of 2000 acres of sky and revisited the village were it was filmed.
It was fun spotting locations.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-05-2022, 10:04 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Morning Shelley, so glad you havent broken your foot and have managed to get rid of the crutches. How long are you at the caravan for?

Steven tested positive this morning! Hopefully it passes as we are leave for Alton Towers on Monday. I am feeling a lot better. I seem to have just had a minor cold with it nothing serious. Feeling today like i have the end bit of a cold if that makes sense? I can breathe through my nose, im hardly sneezing and barely blown my nose this morning so hopefully thats it coming to an end.

My sisters wedding was a lovely day! she looked beautiful in her dress

Dinky how are you? Havent seen you on the forum in a while i do hope all is ok!!

Have a great time at the caravan Shelley