Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-05-2022, 08:38 AM   #1

Wet Wednesday daily

Good morning,

Dinky, it sounds like your cleaning made a difference of you got rid of the mould That is always a good thing. I usually find that my windows dry streaky then they are fine after a while.

I hope you have a lovely time with your family when they arrive.

The photo Brenna sent you sounds lovely, one to keep I do hope your eye appointment goes ahead for you so that you can get to drive soon.

Got up this morning to hear about the terrible shooting in America. Absolutely heart breaking for all the families who have lost their little ones.

Inverness was nice, it was a long 2 days though riding. Inverness is about a 3 hour ride away but the weather conditions weren't great on Monday and i was taking my time unlike a few of the ladies who have a lot more experience riding than i do. Yesterday, i did a large part of the ride home myself as they were moving on to the next part of the journey and i had to come home. Steven met me in a place called Glencoe, it is beautiful there with teh mountains, its my happy place! We stopped off and got some lunch then headed home.

Todays plan is to go and see my dad now he s home and we also have tickets for the new Top Gun movie as it is released here today really looking forward to seeing it. We watched the original last night (again)

Shelley, i hope all is good with you