Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
23-05-2022, 06:32 AM   #1

Monday Daily.

Good morning ladies. Monday afternoon here after a nice, warmish day, but it's cooling off now. I've just spent the day cleaning the back conservatory windows, but they've gone all streaky and I think I've wasted my time.I managed to get rid of all the black mould though, with white vinegar, so hopefully it will stay away for a while. My cousin and his wife from Wellington are coming down to Christchurch on 6th June, and will be spending time round here, so I want the place to look clean. Can't do much about my poor clawed lounge suite though. There's no point having a good lounge suite, when my cats will only use it as a clawing post.

Brenna sent me a lovely photo of her and her team dancing on a beautiful tropical beach in Rarotonga. Nice to be some people, eh ? She flew over there on Saturday, but lost a day in flight to arrive on Friday, and she looks to be having a great time.Don't know when the works going to start though.

Cats are all OK and the gel for Dickens has arrived. I'll try and pick it up tomorrow, although it might have to wait until Wednesday, as tomorrow is my shopping day and we're running out of food.

My eye appointment has been rescheduled to Friday 3rd June, so I hope that will go through OK.

Chicken swirls tonight for tea and might make an ice cream soda for dessert. I've got a bottle of diabetic soft drink in the fridge that needs using up.

PAMELA, you'll be off to Inverness today with the ladies. I hope you have a wonderful time today and tonight. How great to have the whole week off work, and then another 10 days as well. I'm sorry you lost one of your biker friends recently. How lovely that you were able to join in the procession for him.Lucky you, finding your tent in perfect condition. I'm sorry you're not sleeping too well at the moment, but I'm sure that will change now that you are having time off. It sounds as if you'll have a wonderful break with your sister's wedding coming up and that new Top Gun movie. I hope that the wee sparrow survives. You've given him every chance anyway.What a good girl Mia is, to give the bird to you. AND your dad - I hope he's having a great time in Bulgaria. At least no news is good news. !!!

SHELLEY, that weekend away sounds amazing. I'm so pleased you had a good time and you certainly made a lot of money for the children. Well done. I hope your back and Howard's knee are a little bit better now. Those lovely indoor swims should have been good for your back.

Well I'm off now to take the cats out. It's starting to get dark.

Have a great Monday ladies.