Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-05-2022, 05:10 PM   #1

Tuesday

Hello gang,
I had the most wonderful weekend away with fellow doll collectors.
The hotel was lovely and had an indoor pool which I enjoyed.
We had a raffle, sales and bingo, raising £19,580 for Save the children.
Pamela I hope your dad is OK and out of hospital.
Was your tent in good shape?
Dinky, what a shame your appointment was cancelled, hope you get another soon.
Glad your bil is OK.
Poor Brenna

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-05-2022, 07:40 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Evening Shelley,

Your weekend away sounds lovely!! That is a fantastic amount to be raised! I would love to start swimming again!! DO you have anymore weekends away planned?

Dinky, sorry to hear your appointment was cancelled, i do hope it is rescheduled soon. Glad to hear your BIL is doign well after his knee replacement. I do hope Brennas finger is ok and is healing well. Is she going to get to go away? I do hope her laptop and files are found.

Shelley, my tent was in perfect condition adn it took us less an hour to put it up which was good going as we havent put it up in at least 7 years!! We have taken our little tent the last couple of times we have camped.

Dad is out of hospital and in Bulgaria!! he got out of hospital on Monday and went on holiday on Tuesday! Havent heard from him or my cousin so all must be fine.

I was at my first "bikers funeral" today. I didnt go into teh service but i was part of the procession. The "hearse" was a trike motorbike with a glass almost like a trailer carrying the coffin. There was over 60 motorbikes there today and followed the coffin to the crematorium. Was a surreal sight to see. I had met the chap on a run and wanted to join as he was such a nice guy.

Only got tomorrow and Friday left then i am on holiday for a week. I am going to Inverness with the ladies then my sisters wedding at the end of that week. Looking forward to some time off!

Will catch up tomorrow