Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-05-2022, 08:16 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Good morning Ladies (or evening Dinky)

I hope Dickens is continuing to do well Dinky and hopefully no more fights with Frederick!! How have your levels been? Have you been for your other tests yet?

Shelley, how is your back and Howards knee? Better i hope

It has been really quiet around the forum this week s thought i would post a wee daily

We went to a lovely wedding on Saturday. The bride looked stunning. It start raining a bit but thankfully the bride and groom were under cover. Was a lovely day.

I have just been working this week, been really busy because i was on holiday last week. Got so much still to do for meetings tomorrow so may have to log in today and do the bit of reading/work that i didnt get finished yesterday!

Dad was taken back to hospital in the early hours of Saturday again for sepsis again. He is doing ok, i am going up to see him today and hopefully he will get out tomorrow but they still dont know why the infection keeps coming back! He goes on holiday next week to Bulgaria but he is now taking my cousin with him so he isnt on his own. No other plans for today.

Ive joined the gym again but havent been yet. Thinking about cancelling my membership though as the things they have given me to do, i can do at home as there is very little exercises on gym equipment included in my program so i am paying to do stretches and floor exercises instead of being able to use the actual gym equipment.