Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-05-2022, 08:45 AM   #1

Thursday Daily

Good morning ladies, i hope all is good with you.

Dinky, glad to hear your scan results showed nothing nasty, that must be a relief!! I do hope your other levels go back up to a normal rate for you.

I would be lost without my car now. I do hope you get something sorted as i imagine it would make life easier for you getting shopping and cat supplies. Keeping everything crossed that all goes ok at the diabetic clinic as well.

Shelley, how are you? DId you have a nice day off yesterday? I hope your back and Howards knee are on the mend.

I'm not up to an awful lot today. Steven is also off now until Monday so will be nice to have a couple of days with him. I have booked cinema tickets to go see the new Dr STrange movie tomorrow night, will be nice to be able to go out and not have to rush back as the dogs go into kennels tomorrow for a couple of days as we have a wedding on Saturday.

Barney has the vet today so Steven will take him. He needs his ears checked again as he has been scratching and are a bit smelly. He only got over an infection a few weeks ago in his ears He is also getting his lumps checked as he has so many now but if any of them are suspicious, we arent doing anything about it as he is too old now and he is still happy so hoping they are just fatty lumps.

I also noticed 2 wee birds yesterday in our little bird house that i on teh front of the shed!! We have never had birds use it but it looks like a pair of either great tits or blue tits have decided to use it to nest which is lovely to see. Just need to keep an eye for any eventual little birds falling out when its fly time and make sure Harris doesnt get to them but i will keep an eye and hope that the birds are happy in the box. Been keeping an eye this morning so i can try get photos of them at the box!!

Have a lovely day ladies