Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 2 x Domestic Shorthair
17-09-2015, 05:53 PM   #1

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone, I'm Kate. Some of you will probably know me from Dogsey and I have kept the same username to prevent confusion!

I have very recently just got two kittens. Jinx who is 12 weeks today and Aramis who is 20 weeks tomorrow.

What can I say, they are AMAZING!! I have been converted from a dog person to a cat person practically overnight!! (Though I obviously do still love my dogs).

We got Jinx at 9 weeks old and he is primarily my little boys cat but he is so amazing that within 24 hours I was dying for another but trying to talk myself out of it, I had enquired about Aramis first and really wanted him but never got any response via the phone or e-mail and ended up with Jinx instead. On Sunday on my lunch break at work something inside me said to just take another look and there was Aramis re-advertised as still in need of a home, it felt like fate! I rang the number and got through first time and so off I trundled after work to pick him up and have never looked back, he too is AMAZING!!

My vet says I'm on the slippery slope to becoming that mad cat lady!!

Anyway, I have had some piccys done today so as soon as my partner finishes with them I will get them uploaded.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #2

Re: Hi Everyone

Hullo Kate and welcome to Catsey. I love the names of your two kitties. I'll go and check out their pictures in a minute. I know they'll be beautiful babies and I'm pleased that you love them. Every cat deserves to be loved and adored. I, too, am a mad cat lady and enjoying every minute of it. Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-09-2015, 08:36 PM   #3

Re: Hi Everyone

Hello Kate a warm welcome to Catsey ....