Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-11-2005, 02:28 PM   #11

Re: Puppies, puppies - everywhere.

Yeah I tried the melody bit - got odd looks in Sainsbury's maybe it was the tune I used the tune "London bridge is falling down" maybe I should have used "Mary had a little lamb"

Oh well never mind I may try putting it to "Its a kinda magic" by Queen when I pop round to the salvage with the garden rubbish this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-11-2005, 02:35 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Oh well never mind I may try putting it to "Its a kinda magic" by Queen when I pop round to the salvage with the garden rubbish this afternoon.
Love that - got that double video - released just after Freddie died. Great - so full of energy and humour! 'I want to break free' - just fantastic!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-11-2005, 02:44 PM   #13

I saw them at Wembley in 1986 fantastic I can't say any more but we had tickets for the Saturday on the Friday it was wet/raining/miserable day, and we were still happy; then Sat turned into one of the sunniest days of the year I think. Brilliant outdoor concert weather.
No band or performer I have see before or since even touched Queen that day. It was kinda Magic. Mercury had the entire audience capivated if he'd have asked everyone to lie flat on their faces I'm sure we would have.