Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
11-11-2005, 09:09 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Friday..

Morning all. Damp and blustery here this morning. Lucky has her check up with the vet this morning. ...

Hope you all have an enjoyable Friday......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
11-11-2005, 09:34 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Friday..

morning (yawn) looks really horrible out there today im a bad sleeper and after a rough night,i finally fell asleep,,to be woken up at 5 am barnaby had been on the litter tray and decided to yowl his head off about it not impressed and not talking to the cat this morning i dont do mornings too well
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
11-11-2005, 09:53 AM   #3

Morning all, cold, wet and windy here this morning...Hope all goes well at the vets with Lucky PK.....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-11-2005, 10:09 AM   #4

Morning all! Damp and gloomy here this morning Hope Lucky's check up goes well Fran.
Moli, how are the bruises this morning?
BM, I can relate to you as I have problem sleeping too.....a cup of tea soon brings me round in the morning though
Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-11-2005, 10:21 AM   #5

Morning everybody!!!

Weather looks like it is going to rain here any moment. Only working half day today as I am meeting a friend for lunch. Arthur woke me up today by giving me a kiss on the eye.....really hard!!!!!

Nearly the weekend..........!!!!!!!!!!! whooohoooo!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
11-11-2005, 10:47 AM   #6

Morning everyone, dul, damp and cold. Was meant to have been going shopping with a friend of mine but OH had other plans so another day of chasing round for bits for a Subaru and keeping customers sweet.

I'm just not in the mood for it but someone's gotta do it I suppose

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-11-2005, 11:19 AM   #7

Very overcast out, rain should be with us about 3pm. The decorators are here and continuing. Doing a pretty good job too as far as I can see. As it's outside painting, I guess they'll stop when the rain kicks off.

Will be shortly popping Domi back up for a nap as he's lolling around in my lap yawning his head off. I feel like a nap myself; kiddo was restless with night frights and eventually came into bed with us where he proceeded to wriggle and kick until he woke at 5.30am demanding milk, light-on and telly

Not sure what else is on the cards. Will be watching the work email and reacting to anything that comes in . . . but apart from that, will be a quiet day methinks.

Catsey Junior

11-11-2005, 02:07 PM   #8

morning everyone from our house to yours!
Yola ~ I remember those squirmy nights when Rog would crawl into our bed You wil need to take that nap yourself!
Naomi ~ sorry about your shopping trip! Try to enjoy the day anyhow!
Emma ~ 1/2 day of work, eh? Good for you! Enjoy that lunch and what a nice way to be awoken this morning
Mags - enjoy your Friday - have some tea for me too?
Moli ~ good day! *waves*
boys mum ~ somehow your post made me giggle - after all, why do the cats think we care when they are on the potty? LOL
Fran ~ hoping that Lucky had a good Vet visit!

I have the day off from the office in honor of Veteran's day - but have a full and busy day of house projects planned. I should be done about......... never :lol
Catch you all later!
Deb

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-11-2005, 06:25 PM   #9

Hi All
Didnt have time to come on this morning. Away from the house early to take the wee one to nursery. Then off to pick up dog, a hour and a half journey ended up taking me nearly 3 because of the gales and rain. Phew was I knackered when I got home, just in time to pick the wee one up. Then it was the round of cleaning ect. Not doing another thing tonight though Got to pick up OH from his work at 9.30pm then I'll have a drinky poo

Catsey Junior

12-11-2005, 12:11 AM   #10

Waves to everyone

Well I am a bit late getting here but better late then never!

I had a house to clean this morning and Wayne came with me. Then we came home for a short nap. Then Wayne had to leave for a trip up to Cleveland Ohio. He wont be back until Tuesday morning sometime.

boysmum..... I had to giggle at that about the morning kiss also! I have a cat (sunshine) who gets sooooo excited everytime she goes to the potty that she rips and roars at top speed all through the house when she is done.

We had a beautiful early fall day here today. Sorry everyone else is having such gloomy and wet weather. Actually we really need rain here big time. Everything is so very dry and dusty!

Hugs to all.......