Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-06-2014, 06:43 AM   #1

Sunny Start Saturday

Well Good Morning everyone.
The weather hear is gorgeous so far have been out with Bella and just got back, thought we would make an early start in case of the thunder which is predicted at least I know she has had a nice walk and a "toilet break" so to speak.

I am sitting in the garden as I type this drinking my coffee, just waiting for the corner shop to open for the papers. Dad has just got up.
Got nothing planned at all for today may try the bingo with friends tomorrow not sure see how I feel.

P.P Did you get your alyssum, I like the sound of that as a filler. What colour did you go hair wise - pink????
Angie - I hope the weather stays good for the show. Do you or anyone you know take part in the show and show any veg/flowers/baking?
Fecto's mum what livestock do you have apart from hubby that is.........
Hope the sold is moving on for all concerned.
Shelley Hope your day at the show goes well. Are you enjoying work?
Yola That crash sounds scary Yola I hope no one was badly hurt at all just shook up but that can be bad enough.
So glad you have had a nice day. Had to think about matriarch Middleton for a little while, then it slowly dawned on me over-night

Right the shop I open and I am off to get the paper. See you all later maybe more than less I the thunder starts. But I have requested from the man upstairs a nice weekend for all.
o

Catsey Veteran

07-06-2014, 07:21 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Start Saturday

Okay the man upstairs has decided not to listen or too late to change his plans the thunder lightening and heavy rain is here....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-06-2014, 09:25 AM   #3

Ditto here Kazz ............. dark as the inside of a black top hat, pouring rain, thunder, lightning. OH has not managed to get out with the dogs, but did take Monty out to the bridlepath to relieve himself (Monty, not OH!) as he will not go in the garden. Dora has no such inhibitions! Just hope it clears through quickly. I won't be going to the garden show if this keeps up.

Had a bit of a experimental breakthrough with my lotus book trial yesterday. I'm sure that to many crafty folk, it wouldn't be a eureka moment, but it was for me!!! More later .....

Have a good day folk, hope the skies clear through ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-06-2014, 10:07 AM   #4

morning folks, rainy day here too
In answer to your question Karen, yes work is ok
Angie , hope it clears up a bit and you can get to the show, looking forward to hearing more about your book
I will be off down the park soon to do my bit
Yola, what a fright about the coach crash

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #5

Hi folks! I woke at 5am to a wonderful thunderstorm, cracking lightening and massive thunder rolls, quite exciting. Not so good for our sensitive fur friends though (sorry Bella!). My two didn't bother they were just upset at not being able to jump up on the bed and a spitty stand off began. In the end they had an early breakfast and I got back into bed. Not for long though, I had to get up and take the car in for a service and MOT. Got a courtesy car to run around in but won't be going far by the looks of it.

Didn't end up getting any alyssum Kazz, instead I got some training lobelia and some fuchsias oh, and a strawberry hanging basket

Good luck with the lotus book, Angie hope to see your work soon x

Catsey Veteran

07-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #6

PP. Do not apologise on my account or Bella's I adore thunderstorms..............and Bella was actually sorta fine a bit panty and wide eyed but not hiding.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #7

Good morning Kazz,angieh,Shelley, Posh Puss and all to follow. Sorry about the wet weather you guys are experiencing but thunderstorms can be very spectacular. Not so good if they terrify the cats and dogs though. Kazz, hope you are enjoying your coffee and newspaper. Good thing Bella wasn't too frightened by the thunder. Congratulations on the eureka moment with your book, angieh. I do hope you get to your garden show later. Enjoy your time at the park Shelley.Hope you don't get too wet. Hope you get your car back soon Posh Puss. You must be tired ,waking up at 5am.You'll be looking forward to planting those new plants, if you haven't already done so.
My microwave suddenly stopped today for no reason, so I'm going to buy another tomorrow. I really need one as I still have no kitchen and consequently, no oven. I am just blobbing out here in the lounge after a lazy day. Damon's flying around having fun. Must head off to bed now to read my book. Janna will sit up for a while longer with Damon.He loves to fly around and we always give him at least 3 hours flying time every night.I can't stand seeing any animal or bird chained or caged for long periods.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-06-2014, 07:57 PM   #8

Dinky, how great that Damon gets so much time out of his cage, lucky bird.
The stall went well today, we promoted our service and made a few contacts.
Problems dismantling everything and getting it off the park though, all done now and hopefully a nice relaxing evening.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #9

Evening all, not thundered here, only rained. Wish it would thunder, air is very close. Kazz, we just have hens, pigeons and ferrets as well as the cats and dogs. No sheep or cattle anymore. I get my large animal fix at my Mum's. OH is quite poorly today with this awful cold but he is still doing stuff. I feel a bit better, not as heavy headed and managing to sleep better. Fecto keeps waking me to check I'm OK. Thanks Fecto. Barnes was asleep on my feet this morning. He and Swirl are taking turns with a new cardboard box. Fecto and the Big Fooze have just had chicken for tea. The others don't like it!! Got some more cards to make and 2 'new house' presents. Got things in mind for those. Friends have just moved to Gozo from Toulouse. John was head of Contract and Licensing for the company that own Airbus and he retired a few months ago. I've never seen someone look that frazzled when they got home from work!! Fabulous job, maximum stress.

Another friend has just moved into a flat in Wimbledon and had a knee replacement. Cards and other cross stitched pictures all round. I managed to finish all my others for last week, forgot to take photos Angie. Will try to remember next time.