Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
16-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #1

Cat flap for sale - brand new.....

Being a blonde I bought this catflap before I moved into my new house to check that it would be right, and guess what?? It wasn't!!! lol

So, it's a brand new Staywell Big Cat catflap (clear surround) - unopened in original box etc.

I bought it on eBay, so can't take it back, but I will sell it back on there if no-one on here wants it!!!

I'll take £12.00 for it (including P&P) preferably by Paypal.

PM me if you want more details.

Thank you!!!

Oh, I should say that there is nothing wrong with the catflap - it's just that I needed one to go through a double glazed window and this only goes through single glazed or doors. Doh

http://www.staywell.co.uk/pages/medium.php

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #2

Re: Cat flap for sale - brand new.....

Have to say these cat flaps are brilliant for those with the 'larger' cat I've had one recently fitted and Clooney and Sylv no longer need to heave their bodies through a small opening I recommend them highly

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
16-07-2007, 04:06 PM   #3

That's why I got it in the first place!! Bernard isn't the smallest of cats and he used to squeeze in and out of the cat flap

Typically, they don't make a "big" one that goes in double glazing, so he's going to have to carry on squeezing!!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
Typically, they don't make a "big" one that goes in double glazing, so he's going to have to carry on squeezing!!!! lol
They don't make one for walls either I don't think? and if they do I bought the wrong one! but hubby has 'adapted' ours